my 110 pics!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya they might be tooth picks but im sure there better then any china fork you run. a true 7.9in of travel and there showa forks. maybe youve heard of them on hondas and kawi's? its ok not to know what your looking at. it could be better but for now it is what is.

mate i wasnt saying anything bad about them just they are tiny ino they are better then my forks geez

Ya thats fine. everyone has there opinion. there the same diamter as stock forks just alot taller and more travel. actually have more then klx marzocchi forks which have 7in

yeh its a great looking bike what u pay for it mate and how much u spent on mods if u dont mind me asking

yeah man they are suzuki and kawasaki used to be in joint production i think, but i think they stopped in 06 or 07
Yeah man they were jointed production so they had the sam pitpe engines stuff like that untill 06 or 07, so if you buy one of them b4 06 u've got a Kawasuki or suzaki

oi ryan2282 man take no notice of these dipshits baggin your forks it just goes to show how little people know about anything quality.The kx65/rm 65 forks are real solid units thats why half the guys racing the klx/drz 110's run em and in my worthless opinion look like a very nice fork on the klx/drz's well done bike looks friggin sick.Also man did you have to re valve those forks?

by the way guys, drz110 and kx65 have the same forks... same goes with klx110 and kx65

correct me if im wrong, but the basis of the two bikes seem the same (same plastics) etc etc im more then certain that the forks are the same but i could be wrong

Klx110 and DRZ110 have a unique fork only found on them, KX60 (8inch travel) forks are an upgrade and fit in the stock clamps. KX65 forks even better but you need to spend $300 on lower clamps to accommoadate them.

And yes upto 2006 klx110 and drz110 are identical bikes just different coloured plastics.

Last edited:
Klx110 and DRZ110 have a unique fork only found on them, KX60 (8inch travel) forks are an upgrade and fit in the stock clamps. KX65 forks even better but you need to spend $300 on lower clamps to accommoadate them.

THats not true on the 65 forks. yes you can buy clamps but they are around $300. or you can just press the 65 stem out and press and weld the 110 stem back in. simple and free.

yeh its a great looking bike what u pay for it mate and how much u spent on mods if u dont mind me asking

shit id have to look at what i got and write it down. id say close to $3k with cost of bike. not to much but more then enough and its not even close to being done yet.

dude can ya throw your bike pics with a list of mods in the offical thread
i like ya ride it looks pretty tuff
but you still need a china bike for those tuff rides i'm not sure the drz will hold up ha ha h ahahahahahahahahhah

hmmmmm

if you put longer shock on it to make the seat more hier
it depends on whut frame u ar using

see my pics and we bought some parts and fit this bike no more than 500USD

:p
kawa.jpg

cheers

if you put longer shock on it to make the seat more hier
it depends on whut frame u ar using

see my pics and we bought some parts and fit this bike no more than 500USD

:p
kawa.jpg

cheers

The frame height has nothing to do with your shock. it may raise the total seat height if the shock is longer and it puts a steeper angle on the swingarm. and i gurantee i could brake that bike in 5 minutes with stuff that we hit. thats a doctor bill waiting to happen

dude can ya throw your bike pics with a list of mods in the offical thread
i like ya ride it looks pretty tuff
but you still need a china bike for those tuff rides i'm not sure the drz will hold up ha ha h ahahahahahahahahhah

Where do i post it at?

2004 suzuki drz110. trail bikes ported and polishied 143cc kit, mikuni vm26 carb, kx60 forks, billetware +2 swingarm, MB ishock, excel wheels, painted hubs, irc rubber, bbr seat, metaltek pegs and mount, pro tapers, sure theres more im forgetting. oh yea and a yoshimura pipe. That's wat
he has done 2 it

2004 suzuki drz110. trail bikes ported and polishied 143cc kit, mikuni vm26 carb, kx60 forks, billetware +2 swingarm, MB ishock, excel wheels, painted hubs, irc rubber, bbr seat, metaltek pegs and mount, pro tapers, sure theres more im forgetting. oh yea and a yoshimura pipe. That's wat
he has done 2 it

Your kidding me right? THats my bike you moron. what did you do copy and paste my info from where i posted my bike? haha scroll up and look at my pics and then look at the mods you listed. the bike you posted is a pitster x4r china bike.

Latest posts

Back