My 110cc Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably lol but got no tools here we moved into gay suburbia from 50 acres..... should be back there soon (sub devided built another house etcc) and we left like EVERYTHING in the huge ass shed there so hasnt bothered me to much to go all the way out there to get it... but yer ill give as many shit bits as i can lol im not like giving it to him!! just few rides when i need someone... ill see how it goes if the forks and swinger go on heeps good i wont have to keep my saving for new forks !!! and get a bigger engine yeeww now i cant wait till the weekend

man im really liking this bike!!!! just got it kind of together today looks friggin sweet i reckon , and you can see how dirty the seat is in these pics unit.

DSCN0530.jpg

DSCN0529.jpg

DSCN0531.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of chinas but this thing is coming together nicely.

mannnnn just thinking if i end up selling this crf ill spend so much money on this thing!! not good. lol thinking about the yx150 and sheet..... hmmm nar but it is looking pretty good ill probably just try get it going and leave as it is?....

Latest posts

Back