My 110cc Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okkk now that my 50 is all together and gonna be staying like that for a while .. i cant help myself but try and get the 110 going again :D so.... i taken it apart tried to clean up the engine a little bit and painting the frame Probably metallic blue (same paint is my red frame but blue) with white plastics and this sticker kit
Team SANO PPG CRF50 Graphics - Blue - Kaos 50 free from kaos50 (Y)

mite run the sano+4 swinger on it for a little bit and putting the Fastace Forks so it should sit nice and big

cant wait.

okkk now that my 50 is all together and gonna be staying like that for a while .. i cant help myself but try and get the 110 going again :D so.... i taken it apart tried to clean up the engine a little bit and painting the frame Probably metallic blue (same paint is my red frame but blue) with white plastics and this sticker kit
Team SANO PPG CRF50 Graphics - Blue - Kaos 50 free from kaos50 (Y)

mite run the sano+4 swinger on it for a little bit and putting the Fastace Forks so it should sit nice and big

cant wait.

So should turn

Noooooo , dont stick the sano on it , stick your chinga swingarm on it.

WOW! its going to be fantastic! IMO i think black spokes with red nipples? ALL in all its really really good man!! Cant wait for the finished product!!!! Just out of curiousity <spelt wrong how much have you spent all up??

well on the 110 (pretty much stole evverything i bought for it and put it on the 50 haha) so probably like $70 so far lol that was for the hole bike hehe all thats on it now is frame and engine and stock exhaust .

then if i get these Fastace to fit thats $330 but i need a wheel and brakes for them thats like another $100 for them ummm
then gotta decide what swingarm i putting on probably the cheap one i got for like $40 this bike isnt gonna be nothing special like the CRF but should look pretty good. because i like the look of blue on pitboss's !! :)

mmmmk here she is the paint job looks pretty dogdey coz I did it this time haha took the engine apart for the first time so i hope i put it back together properly lol ummmmm forks are on and mocked up Sano swingarm i got in the mail today WIITH!!!!! another free sticker kit and shirt!!!!!! stoked ummmm yerr should be buying front wheel for it tomorow and plastics and maybe tank etcc

ooops pics 1 second

DSCN0499.jpg

DSCN0498.jpg

DSCN0497.jpg

and before you say dont put that swingarm on that peice of crap!!!!! welll i have my reasons other swinga to short for fastaces (and i really wanna ride with these friggin forks already) and would be to long for the forks on the 50 now and a 88s stage just aint enough to pull that the bike around with this setup

Last edited:
I reckon wack them fastace's onto your crf , piss of the fastace stickers and stick sano one's on the gaurds. You'll fool everyone!

Even though they are chinese I'd dare say they would go better than the ct110's.

Sick float shock lol

Bike looks awsome but

yeh it is looking soooo good so far

i daresay its looking better then the crf was at this point of the build...minus the engine

yer unit i really want to do it that , i havnt been able to get on for few days grrrrrr but i put big sano stickers on the Forks looks pretty trick i say!!

only thing stopping me putting the swinga and forks on the 50 is the engine is a little slow for the size it will be ..... not really keen on getting another bore kit and having a bunch of engine stuff left over and paying to put it in again ... dont trust myself on the crf engine , so just think of keeping the 50 stockish size a little bit with +2 swingar and +1 forks eventually ... ill put up few pics , should hopefully be getting to the local chinga shop maybe this w/e so should have front wheel pegs plastics seat umm new wiring should be about it? till i get as-01 front brakes ordered... but i guess i can live with the rears for tails and mucking around

lol yer the shock.. just got me thinking i need a new shock tooo. this ones bent and needs bushes

i would still put the forks and swinga on the other bike (the red frame 0ne lol) and just see how it looks and rides

and get some pics so we can see it on that bike i reakon it'l be alot better.

arghhh man now i gotta take it all apart and the 50 and swap em and arghhh lol , i mite. :)\

ill buy these parts etc and get this thing rideable then see what i wanna do when i have more time .... thats if the engine starts after i tampered with it lol....

i bet u will like them on the crf once you put it all together and ride it.

jsut do it man i wanna see it anyways haha

The 88's aint that slow , it will pull the added weight fine. Stop being a pussy and do the change over haha
Better Friggin use that white five-o seat cover on the honda!!!
Bargin that was...

lol yes yes yes i am but mannnnn im not on holidays anymore and only got like less then 2 hours of day to work on the shmickboss's so miite have to have a stay home weekend hmmmm man...... fine! i guess ill do it.....

Good , stick your fastace's , sano swingarm , five o seat cover and crf50 seat base on ya crf.

But I spose you would want to use your 12" pro wheel rim wheel ay?
Its a nice wheel , mybe just try the sano swinga on that.

will do but i got a tall seat foam so its all good.

arghhhh yer.... maybe ill just run a china 12" on it ....... thats the other reason i didnt want to put the forks on... hmmmmm ill see how i go i just want 2 running bikes soon so i have someone to ride with.. lazy ass friend wants a 50 but wont buy one..... and he has good land and ramps and tractor with bucket etc :) hehe so its worth it

Give him the shit parts.
I reckon just leave the ct110's on the crf , stick the sano on it. Five o seat cover , foam and crf50 base. I dont think the 4" will be that much longer , the ct110's are a preety tall fork.
Just take the rubber fork gators off them so they look a bit more up to date. You got so many parts to play with ay.

yer thats what gets annoying ive pretty much tried every possible combination of parts and the ct110 forks are the most annoying to get on and off coz of the long clamp stem thing? has so much thread and you cant scrrew it all the way off by hand lol so it takes ages! but yer i mite swap swingers first and see how it goes. cheers.

yer thats what gets annoying ive pretty much tried every possible combination of parts and the ct110 forks are the most annoying to get on and off coz of the long clamp stem thing? has so much thread and you cant scrrew it all the way off by hand lol so it takes ages! but yer i mite swap swingers first and see how it goes. cheers.

Couldnt grind the excess thread off could you?

Latest posts

Back