My 110cc Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh well painted it anyways :) heres a few pictures!!!!!

DSCN0422.jpg

DSCN0421.jpg

DSCN0420.jpg

engine should be here monday tuesday next week and the Black Sano +4 Swingarm mite be here end of next week wooooop!!

Patches and missus ? must be just you or the sun? lol wherever theres patches i doubt you will see it with everyone together! i hope..

and it was still drying thats probably it..

and bought some heat proof engine paint to paint the cylinder red!! and then file the fins so they shine chrome !! if you seen it before you will be creaming in your pants :)

yer gonna do every single little detail on this bike!! so its hopefully gona look incredible!!!!!

what does everyone think about spraying the spoke nut/nipple things (red) on black rims chrome spokes and red hubs? mite look bling bling! or to over the top....

Last edited:
shit thats cheap i thort like 50 at the least cause it would weigh abit yeh?

yer same always thaught it would cost heeps to ship motors but he said just add a extra $30 ... probly cost more :)

Don't paint the nipples, keep them black i say.
It'll look too over the top.

frame looks sooo good , paint is really nice. Looks like the old boy did a good job. The cylinder idea works sick , looks insane.
Cant wait till this is all done!!!

frame looks sooo good , paint is really nice. Looks like the old boy did a good job. The cylinder idea works sick , looks insane.
Cant wait till this is all done!!!

oohhhh how the bloody hell do you think i feeel :D
and me dad said he will help me out with this bike coz its not gonna be a peice of crap like the others haha

Last edited:
its coming along great
lets see a finnished prduct :)

nooooo!!! its Wednesday tomorrow so if the motor ain't here tomorrow ill be angry :) , and swing arm not sure when i bought it but i had to wait 5-10 days for them to order a new one in could be here this week? would be sick wicked...

and just wondering!! because now i got new FRAME / ENGINE / SWINGARM then ill just have to get some forks , were would i get all the neccecery bolts from?? i got the 2 engine mount bolts but ones like swingarm bolt rear shock bolts tank plastics foot pegs etc... i dont really want to strip the 110 to much wana try keep that thing in as much peices as possible!

o yer and ive put the 88cc bore kit on ebay for 270 and getting a fair bit of interest already!! so hopefully that will sell and ill be getting a 88cc with Race head hehe cant wait!@%@#%$^@#^$!@#$

sweet as ! i have found a few in my pile of crap! i think i just need rear shock mount bolts ummm footpeg mount bolts and cant think wat else... and i also need a hole wiring harness thing to suit the crf50 you will see in the pic its only got 2 wires coming out of stator... havnt looked yet but dont think that will be easy to get. heres some pictures !!! so excited already shined up the stator cover a lil bit :)

got a few more will get them up in a second

is it just me or does the bash plate sit really far away from the head??
why does it had 49cm on the head? i thought they wer 50s?
how much did the frame set u bak and were did u get it from

its just a china bash plate just put it on so it would sit level on the bench thing and there 49cc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back