my 50 stocka

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^cheers mate. it's got different plastics on it now.
kkkkkkllll001.jpg

also got a fast50's pipe coming for it

That is one nice stocker dude.

Hope my 50 looks that good when it's finished!!!

Needs black wheels ASAP haha. Then it will look sooo sick. Clean bike man

alright i've convinced myself to buy new rims now.i've norrowed it down to a choice of 2 colours
GOLD or BLACK?
i need opinions what do you all think GOLD or BLACK????
rblook001.jpg

BLACK BLACK BLACKKKK. Gold rims are sooo ugly. Instantly makes the bike look crap and old..I hate them. I'll photoshop it and show you.....
Crappy quick job but you get the idea...DOnt get gold. Gold is Old. David Bailey replica bikes run gold wheels because they are old ha. Only people who get away with gold rims is Rockstar Makita Suzuki.

Black never goes out of fashion..looks good with any plastics or frames/ forks etc.

Last edited:
thanks man i appreciate it i was going to ask some 1 to photoshop it.
but yeah i'm convinced black's the right colour looks sick...
thanks again

can you photoshop red in for me? i just read up on anodising aluminium...can do any dam colour i want:p

like a sexy dark purple maybe:eek:

that goes for engine covers too;)

in fact, im gunna experiment a bit tomorrow, and maybe ill end up doing my head? blue head to match my blue rims.....

can you photoshop red in for me? i just read up on anodising aluminium...can do any dam colour i want:p

in fact, im gunna experiment a bit tomorrow, and maybe ill end up doing my head? blue head to match my blue rims.....

Can't just anondise anything , its not like powdercoating. You'll need to have your head completley polished.

Sexy purple haha , sounds sleezy haha. Are you going to be running a leapoard skin velvet seat cover with that one too?

Watch out when doing that. I remember back when The KTM team were getting stock alloy tims anodized and it makes the alloy reallly soft. Which in the end meant wheels were buckling and collapsing all over the place....Just be careful i guess.

you cant annodize CAST parts such as engine cases,heads,hubs etc

fitted the fast50's pipe and one industries seat i bought from PIMP50
black rims last on the list
thebaron002.jpg

thebaron001.jpg

how does the pipe go on the stocker?,when i was gunna get that pipe i did abit or research on it and everyone said that pipe is one of the best for stock crf motors so does it make it run and sound better you think?

yep definatly runs and sounds alot better. surprisingly it's quieter than the stock zorst with billet tip
also seems to have alot better pick up through the range breath's ALOT better in other words
well worth it

nothing's changed still havent got around to getting blackrims and +1 legs but i did put a storm cam cover on it and i got a head breather lying around to go on

mich002.jpg

Latest posts

Back