My 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
narh as i said before ive hardly rode it man , and i look after all my stuff...

so you wanna swap for the +3 man.
?

do you have msn or something...

I'm selling my bombshells. There on eBay if you want to look at them I need them gone asap beause need money for my new forks. They come with brand new brake pads. My excel rim not included but forks , hydro brakes and hub all included. If someone is interested pm me or message me on 0402065682. Want them gone by next week thanks alex.

ohk , narh i dont likemake shit up , ha , but yeah i pushed the top clamp down further on the forks so bars are a bit lower , but will have to see when i get it done and ride it ,
yeah same ,

just about to polish my drum brake and hub up before that gets spocked up tomorrow but yeah cant wait man ,

thanks

hey mate really nice bike i see you havnt cut any corners and put all the best on it top job mate. just wondering how much it cost to get ya rim laced? whats better smpro or excel?

Excel , but for your every day riding Sm pro on a mini will do the job fine.

i have heard the Sm rims folding on big bikes , but they would take alot more abuse then a mini.

yer spose ayee. how much u recon to get 1 laced with my stock hub???

here is my bike with my zocchis, crap photo quality , will get some more tomorrow.
let me know what use thin. alex...
IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

hey reilly , they feel so much smotther and better, best forks aye man

Such a Beast mate! Loving the look of the Zocchies on it now :)

This should be in FOTM!
Cant wait to see it in person hey! Gwando? :D

yeah , i put the fiveo decals on forks but yeah made them little better looking
cant wait to ride it , all i need now is fox float and fast50s handbrake kit and im done.
then time to start new build next year aye :)

ahh i hope my fifty looks like that 1 day;)
good work man

Moff that looks real trick !!!
Lovin the full five o bike :)
So are u on for this sunday ??

hey jase.
where you riden at on sunday ?
yeah i should be all sweet , i try get my old man to take me
i will get all my jobs he asked me to do tomoz so then il be all sweet
for sunday.
yeah i loving the forks man , they feel so smooth ,
cant wait to ride it aye.

cheers bro

yeah cheers fellas ,
came up heaps good now ,
cant wait to ride the thing , just got to fix up the throttle
and im all sweet , just heaps of slack in the throttle ,
and yeah , got to fix that problem and all good.
cheers

here's some better quality pictures , i took after a little clean this morning...
DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

Chain looks fine. Thing looks clean, good setup. Only thing i would do is get rid of the Monster stickers and those Five-o stickers on the forks. It'd look heaps cleaner for sure.....

Chain looks fine. Thing looks clean, good setup. Only thing i would do is get rid of the Monster stickers and those Five-o stickers on the forks. It'd look heaps cleaner for sure.....

Yeah the monster ones were already on when got forks. Was thinking about taking them off. But yeah I'm leaving the fiveo ones on forks I put them on cause was like two little baby scatches and wanted to make them not so plain.
Still looks alright but. Yeah Tommy can't wait to ride It tomorrow will hopefully get some pics tomoz with Jase.

Latest posts

Back