My 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took bike out to tanilba bay this arvo with dan. the bmx track out there and another track , was dusty as but bike was so sweet, feels really good with the zocchis, il get some pics up when i get some , hopefully going riden on thursday so il try get some of the BEAST in action haha.

Thought id post some pics up of the bike now,
done some changes still not COMPLETLY finished haha,
heres the things ive done since use all seem it last time-
Blue Five0 Seat Cover
Rear Hand Brake Fast50s, swaped my mate for my Five0 brake pedal -
Hour Meter
New HD complete Clutch

Just picked back up from Ec50s yesterday
Renthal Rear Sprocket 38T -
Front Sprocket 14T
Rear Tyre
Rim Lock
Rk Chain
thats all i can think of that its had done and besides the elka been rebuilt haha,
spent almost $1000 in a month on it ha, but motor still going quick and nothing wrong with it.
done 14.9 hours since new clutch that i just got put it before Lakes RND 1.
not a problem with it doesnt slip at all : )

heres some pics -
IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

HERES WHERE I HAVE MY PRELOAD SET, IS THAT WHERE MOST PEOPLE WITH THERE ELKAS HAVE THERES TOO. ?? THANKS.
IMG_0301.jpg

Looking GOOD!

Bet your Happy with it now with the little things fixed up :)

We need to go riding SOON hahaha

Yeah the Preload Ring on my Elka is a little closer to the Res I think? Havent looked at my Bike for like 2 weeks haha. You could wind it out a little more if it still feels too hard.

The Hour Meter makes your Bike look Factory!haha...Nice work man

Moff your bike is looking soooooooo good , the blue seat looks trick !

Where have u been riding at to put all those hours on the big girl ?

Moff your bike is looking soooooooo good , the blue seat looks trick !

Where have u been riding at to put all those hours on the big girl ?

Jase whats been happening ?
yeah i thought might been to much blue but when i seen it on bike looks heaps nice, better then the grubby white one haha.

wheres your bike mate, need to start riding again, ha i went to louee back last month and rode non stop i was there for like 2 days and yeah didnt stop, the motorcross track up there was awesome for the 88.

: )

Moff 2 weeks and ill have mine so ill get in touch so we can go for a ride , Tommy is keen as aswell.

are u racing kurri ?

Moff 2 weeks and ill have mine so ill get in touch so we can go for a ride , Tommy is keen as aswell.

are u racing kurri ?

bloody bought time big fella, dont listen to the misses haha, MINIBIKES !
yeah well im keen as everyday haha, i dont work or have school.
give me a message when you get your bike or you go riding again, and il try come out, havent seen ya in ages, yeah im racing kurri : ) are you?

ha ha yeah it is about time hey , its at least 7 months I think since ive had it going :(

um if I have my 50 back in time I might race ? not sure yet though.

Next weekend ill get Tommy and and a few of the other boys and we will head out for a ride if ur keen

ha ha yeah it is about time hey , its at least 7 months I think since ive had it going :(

Next weekend ill get Tommy and and a few of the other boys and we will head out for a ride if ur keen

YEAH! Keen to go Riding :) Havent been on the bike for about 2 weeks hahahaha. Damb cant wait to have my own 50 Transport!

yeah, im always keen, i havent been riding much lately cause sold house and been busy packing everything, but yeah give me a message mate

im having abit trouble trying to get this elka setup properly still, you any good with setting up suspension haha.
going to have another look tomorrow try get it good but yeah friggen anoying ha ha

nah i dont know a thing about suspension , get in touch with derek mayo hes the suspension guru hes working at axis

nah i dont know a thing about suspension , get in touch with derek mayo hes the suspension guru hes working at axis

thats minio aye ?
i think i have his myspace il try get hold of him then, cause i dont have one clue on how to get ti right haha. cheers jase.

mini o is his younger brother , but if u get a hold of hom you will get Derek , try soon cos mini o is goin to vegas so im not sure if derek is going aswell ?
Ill chese up his number for ya tomorrow.
In the meantime whack up some oics of ya ridin that track on ur myspace pic !

mini o is his younger brother , but if u get a hold of hom you will get Derek , try soon cos mini o is goin to vegas so im not sure if derek is going aswell ?
Ill chese up his number for ya tomorrow.
In the meantime whack up some oics of ya ridin that track on ur myspace pic !

awk, thanks alot jase.
yeah the vegas minimoto starts soon ay,
wheres axis ?

yeah il put some up, there not that clear , and the bit dan and i ride on in the middle was all wet so couldnt ride , only rode the outside bit haha.
il get some up soon mate...

and some pics of last race at kurri...
Dan Hyde - limited winner...
DSCF0070.jpg

Limited LineUp... couple more guys behind in second heat...
l_3132da279f394ad9bd8f8b924803e8b2.jpg

Limited Final...
DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

thats just a few pics of the day, track was awesome. didnt get that boggy, was great... thanks again to rusty promostions...

Latest posts

Back