My 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
Just got all my parts from Five0 on Tuesday order them last week , awesome shipping ,
though id post pics and that as i put it together see what use think ,

Motor:Crf50 07 with Brand new 88 Kamikaze Bore Kit - waiting for that to arrive..

Forks:Sano Bombshells with Excel front rim...

just using the fastace shock in pic until i get my ishock ,

Heres the Parts i got from Five0...

Billetware Cradle Frame CRF50
New Redesigned +2 Five0 Swingarm
Five0 Podium Series Exhaust (BLACK Tip)
Five0 1/4 Turn Throttle (RED)
Five0 Raw Billet Pegs (BLACK)
Five0 Brake Pedal
UFO Plastics Kit (BLUE)
Seat Foam Tall CRF50
Five0 Rev Box
Five0 Chromoly BMX Bars W/ Pad
Five0 HONEYCOMB Rear Sprocket
Five0 Shift Lever
Five0 Race Division Seat Cover - WHITE
Dual Compund Grey/White Grip Kit
RK Takasago Gold Chain
Five0 (BLUE) CRF50 Hurricane Graphics
12" front spoke stainless and 10" rear stainless spokes
also got over 150 stockers haha , and 5 brand new tees and Blue seat cover , all for FREE.

Still got to get.
Five0 chainguide.
Ishock
Smpro 10" Rim for rear , get that friday.
Five0 Skid Plate

heres some pics of bike just sitting together , just got to get all my high tensile bolts tomorrow , let me know what use think of it cheers,

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

I couldnt put my Bombshells in bit before so here they are now ,

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

picture quality aint the best , had to use gay iphone , but yeah they show alright , cant wait to get this build under way :)

NICE!!! yeah brian at five-o is a great guy to deal with i've bought a shit load of stuff from him in the past year and a half always looks after ya..
keep it up

nice 1, was a bit worried you were all talk ,but guess ya not ! haha
Not sure how them bars are going work with them forks,may sit too high?or hav some slipping probs?
Good luck anyways hope to see ya at few races!!

good work mate i also thought you were all talk but this has proven me wrong keep us updated and you need a fox shock not an i-shock buy mine haha

yeah brian looked after me , awesome guy aye , i always like to support the local guys like andy but hes a little pricey now but yeah went there yesterday he didnt care ,

yeah im eventually going to get fox float , but the old man wont give me anymore money atm , already had 4grand haha , but yeah il keep the pics coming as i go and let me know what use think ,

sweet

yeh lol i thort u were all talk aswell,but i was wrong

good luck on the build champ ;)

Geez...nice as parts youve got there mate! Cant wait to see you put it all together...should be fun...haha!

Yeah can't wait , haha why did use think I was all talk LOL ,
Just waiting for my 88 motor I bought off Sam to arrive so I can get this build underway but yeah can't wait il keep use updated sweet

just the parts list you said before showing pics, and there have been afew tools come on here and show pics of other peoples bikes...

but that aside... looks sweet but I think you might need to put MX bars on the bombshells, those bars will probably be abit to high...

looks sweet though cant wait to see it all together.

ohk , narh i dont likemake shit up , ha , but yeah i pushed the top clamp down further on the forks so bars are a bit lower , but will have to see when i get it done and ride it ,
yeah same ,

just about to polish my drum brake and hub up before that gets spocked up tomorrow but yeah cant wait man ,

thanks

What did you end up payin postage and how long did it take to get here

all up for postage 121.97 in australian dollars and payed for it last week and got it tuesday , so took like 4-5 days ,

im still waiting for my motor from queensland to come , and thats been like over a week and half , so shows ya like there business like there shipping rate , you know, they dont muck ya around , ask for brian man , awesome dude to talk to ,

whys that , its a +2 man , my mate has the same setup looks and goes sweet , yeah il have a ride with the five0 and if i dont like them il buy sano mx bars , nut yeah i lowered the top clamp so yeah , should be alright ,

It will sit perfect with the +2 and Bombshells.

But the bars will be up in the sky for sure. It will feel good when your standing up, But feel shithouse to corner, as you wont be able to get ontop of the bike and get it turning in nicely.

But ride it and suss it out, Its all personal Preference..But MX bars will be the better choice for sure in the end. Dropping the clamps down wont do anything to your Bar height, Just makes the front end sit lower.

ohk yeah ,

yeah i havent riden it yet so il wait till its going and then yeah il suss the bars out , if they not that good , il buy some sano mx ones ,

but yeah cant say anything yet as i havent tested it with the bars but yeah ,

thanks dude

Yerrr bruzzzz , this is a sick build. Looks like you've spared no expenses!

You still going to be racing a kurri? We will be on the same grid together haha

hey man yeah thanks ,
yeah soon as this is done il deffo be going to all the races i can , when is the kurri race man ?

yeah be fun racing ya , oi bro i got crf50 spokes for the hub you gave me but they dont fit threw the hole in hub , what will i have to do man , ?

Latest posts

Back