My 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant wait to see the bike built up its gonna be so good but i recon a +3 or +4 would suit it betta with a billetware frame

well when its together shoudl sit nice though bro , will soon see , im getting all my high tensile bolts for the bike tomorrow so can get things underway ,

but thanks bro , i cant wait see it done , and ride it haha , havent riden a bike in 6 months its shit not being able to ride ha

hey man yeah thanks ,
yeah soon as this is done il deffo be going to all the races i can , when is the kurri race man ?

yeah be fun racing ya , oi bro i got crf50 spokes for the hub you gave me but they dont fit threw the hole in hub , what will i have to do man , ?
when you get HD spokes you have to drill out the holes so they can fit

hey man yeah thanks ,
yeah soon as this is done il deffo be going to all the races i can , when is the kurri race man ?

yeah be fun racing ya , oi bro i got crf50 spokes for the hub you gave me but they dont fit threw the hole in hub , what will i have to do man , ?

You will have to drill out the spoke holes to fit the h/d spokes. Gotta do this with all stock hubs , see where the spokes have been before. You need to drill on that angle.

ohk , yeah i thought they might need to be drilled but didnt know ,
il get andy to do that so i dont fuck it up hahaha ,

thanks man ,

oi unit you reckon ya could make me up some sides plates and front with my name and number man , how much coudl you do them for , get back to me cheers

Awsome another 88 limo! The +2 will look a little shithouse when sitting flat on the concrete (like mine does) but it will handle absolutely awsome, Sano recommend running a +2 swingarm with there forks and thats going on handling sake not looks sake. I always thought bikes sitting low in the ass would feel crap to ride as if your going to slip off the seat, but you dont even notice it and they seem to feel a lot less twitchy and handle better then a lot of the larger china bikes!

hey , just thought id update use with my build ,
i got my motor finally the other day from sam ,
its got ,
Kamakaze 88 bore kit ( NEW )
Kitaco High Volume Oil Pump
Kitaco Heavy Duty Clutch
$850 i got it for ,

i had just polished up the clutch over , heres a look , will have it all together next week , so il keep use in form , thanks,
IMG_0432.jpg

Bloody looking nice as mate!!! Cant wait to see the FINAL Bike, it should RIP with all the Mods you have!!!

Keep it up ;)

Heres a close up on the motor ,and my polish job :)
IMG_0435.jpg

yeah thanks tommy , will have my wheel and bearing and over shit next week , so cant wait to ride it aye :)

Nice Polishing Job...SHINEY!!!haha

If you dont mind me asking...how much as the BUILD cost you so far?Approximately?

Cheers!

yeah thanks man , took a while but well worth it ,
well heres a rough price bro ,

Five0 - $3,100
Engine - $850
Forks - $280
Eastcoasts - $550 or or more i dunno havent got it all yet.
Frasers- $250
Bolts - around 60 bucks all high tensile ,
Ishock-$180 still got to pay for
Seat Base-$45 still got to pay for
NGK Coil-$15

so theres pretty much the price man ,

and still got to spend like 100 bucks to get my graphics and other shit done but yeah , thats about it , cheers.

Thats not too bad!!! Got some Parts for a Good price then ;)

Keep updating us for sure mate!!!

yeah deffinetly , got some good deals man ,
yeah sure thing mate , hopefully have this thing going soon ,

hey does anyone know how to get the side cases like heaps more shiny then what mine is , i polished it so many times ,
hey 50nut how didyou get yours so shiny , get back to me , what did ya use , cheers mate

i believe 50 nut chromed his!!! maybe try a clear cooat!!!. My CR frame stays shinney some polish and steel wire stuff!

i polished it today with bench grinder , came up shiny , but shit quality photo
IMG_0438.jpg

hey minimini i noticed you were interested in getting your engine polished... did you want to send the parts down to me and i do them? i can do them for nothing if you like? you can have a look at my polished fly wheel cover in my thread.. i think you have seen them already
but yeah let me know if your interested

Hey Aaron , narh it's okay mate , I got it polished as much as I can get it , used to bench polisher today came up shiny , well yeah better then what I had it before. How's the engine going mate ??

yeah havnt started it yet waiting to bleed the brakes and get a rear calliper mount but yeah should have it going soon! ive got most of the engine polished like mirror and going to engrave more of it soon! haha just want to get back on the bikes! haha i can see that the money i gave you for the engine has gone to a good cause haha in the future i want to do that to a 50 just cant wait...

Latest posts

Back