My 88 Limited Build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah thanks man , i should be able to buy new forklegs for them aye , ?

Not sure. These forks came out back in 04 if i remember correct. So your best bet would be emailing Sano direct to see if they had left over spares...They should be ok for a while. But its a bit dodgy....

yeah , the bombshells look sick , but yeah il email Kaos and sano and see what they got , but they will be fine for while , if I had money I'd buy speed forks, $1000 some dude has them on fmx

Yeah saw those on fmxaus...Doesnt have a disc setup though. Speed forks with Drum brakes would suck. I got mine with disc setup/clamp etc. Cheaper...So its not an amazing deal. But the bombshells will be fine....Just keep an eye on them and its all good.

Why are you buying a fox float shock when you already have an elka?

EDIT.... sorry for being a dumb shit, i just read your other posts about it and realised your borrowing it and its blown. I had an elka in my old 05 thumpstar, they are pretty sweet but i like my fox float in my crf more. That may have simply been because the elka was too stiff for my weight though.....

Sick bike anyway, i think it will sit a tad lower in the ass with the fox though

Last edited:
mate, where'd u get those five 0 plastics and how much $$$$$$$$?
cheers

hey pitboss
yeah , andy from EC50 has had it at his shop for ages , he let me use it until i can get a fox float, i have jumped a little on it , doesnt bottom out or nothing , but yeah ,
sits perfect with the five0 bars , feels really comfortable.

Short.y- they are UFO Plastics , and Five0 Hurricane Graphics , Ec50 should be able to get them in for ya , i got my from five0 in the states , heaps cheap , cant remember how much though.

Rosie- Its the new Five0 Brake Pedal. yeah looks and goes sweet.

it looks big and very easy to use
mine alwys hides under the motor then i flip wheelies :(
ur bike looks so sweet now
do u still have any china parts for sale pm me if you do thanks
rosie

rosie- yeah this ones good ,
um ive got the fastace shock , a brake pedal, throttle cable (NEW) , Clutch Cable (NEW)
i think thats all ive got , well that i can remeber anyway.

yeah wogtaz ryder - yeah the blue looks heaps good , ilove the hurricane graphics.

hey dude ,
throw me a price ,

its missing like 1 spacer thing on it though where it mounts ,
but yer

thanks dude , goes heaps quick , handles sweet as.

hey ,
i might be selling my 88 in a couple of months , depends.

what would people be willing to pay for it , only been riden 5 times , fast bike , sounds nice ,

use have seen the pics ,

i spent like 6,500 , still going to put fox float or ishock , and new seals in forks soon ,

but yeah just wondering what prices people will offer and if its not worth it i wont sell it , thanks alex...

yeah i know , just some family things man , i dont wanna have to get rid of it , and i know i wont get an offer that will be like a good price prepared to what it cost you know ,

but yeah im just seeing what i would get ,
hopefully i dont have to sell it , i said id never sell it , cause all the time and effect i put into it to make it how i want it and yeah ,

yeah , like i seen some others and they spent like 8G and they only getting 3,500 ,
il just keep it ,

i just wondering incase i needed to sell it , but yeah , thanks man

Latest posts

Back