my bike not getting any spark

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive been shocked by a plug before.. i jump off the bike.. haha

now that was the funniest thing i have ever seen was you getting shocked mainlt because of personal experiences hahahaha im still laughing about it

When you last rode the bike did you take it through water? or did you hose it clean after the ride.
If so you my have got water in to the magneto... I have done this and killed a CDI and Magneto.

Also have you checked you kill switch... loose wire broken perhaps

ive been shocked by a plug before.. i jump off the bike.. haha

ahhaha, my mate did that the other day,
we were out riding and all of a sudden i seen him jusmp and ghosty his bike like 50 meters and started running around around and jumping up and down like an idiot, i looked at his bike and looks like the spark plug leaad came off and sent a massive shock throughout the whole bikem shocked every part of his body, i couldnt stop laughing, he started freaking out, his arm was going numb, he was real jumpy for the rest of the day, and was twitching around. he is fine now tho.

na not from the lead a wire i had my hand over the carby and a wire touched me lol it hurt and no i didnt go in water and i have got a new cdi, plug and coil

probs the 12VAC from the coil input.

is the new coil firing with the spark plug placed on the head?

Latest posts

Back