my crf108 build almost finished

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ey mate can u tell me roughly how much it cost ya to build somethin like this coz i wanna do the same but i was hopin to find out how much its gonna cost me before i buy one??

cheers mate

YEAH! Looking Real Nice :)

Love the Billet Fast50s Rear Hub! Looks so trick haha. Good work man

quick question with your 108 kit
you say the 26 was too big? how come and what do you think is better.
only asking cos 108 kit with the 26 genuine mikuni from tb will be my next step?
also do you run a oil cooler?
anythings to avoid?

Last edited:
YOR BIKE LOOOKS LIKE FARKING SHIET MATE, HA U CALL THAT A BIKE , UR PLAYING WITH YOUR FUKKING DICK U TOSSER, 108CC WHAT A WASTE OF TIME GO AND BUY A REAL BIKE U **** WIT LIKE A YAMAHA NOT SOME CHEAP ARSE **** LITTLE CHINESE DISPSABLE PIECE OF SHIIT , I bet you that bke will last a week before FUKKing up on u, man what a bomb seriously u call that a bike, man i would punch you in the face if u said that u have a good moto and u showed me that little piece of ****,man Grow some balls and buy a real bike u **** WIT

yer mate do u eaven have a bike its a crf108 u dick

quick question with your 108 kit
you say the 26 was too big? how come and what do you think is better.
only asking cos 108 kit with the 26 genuine mikuni from tb will be my next step?
also do you run a oil cooler?
anythings to avoid?

i think the 26mm was to big coz boged at low revs when tuned as good as i could get it, tryed everything. then i switched to a keihin pe24 then a oko 24 flatslide. the carb that worked the best was the keihin pe24mm.
i wouldnt go the vm26mm i would go a pe24 for sure. but dont u only have a 88rh kit? 26 or 24mm would be to big stick to a 22/20mm for a 88rh
and nah dont have a oil cooler but need one really bad.

year sweet mini man. watt gearing do u run on her? be interesting be way taller then gearing got on stock 50. so pull up top..

if anyone has a +2 swinga they would swap for my +4 let me no and also lookin for a stock crf frame will swap my billetware frame and $400 my way. cheers

hey man just wondering if you have ridden a honda with just the 88 in it ? if you have how much power difference is it between the both?

if anyone has a +2 swinga they would swap for my +4 let me no and also lookin for a stock crf frame will swap my billetware frame and $400 my way. cheers

Why do you want to swap over to +2 Swingarm and Stock Frame?aha

I thought you had a Sweet Set-up for the 108!?

Latest posts

Back