my crf108 build almost finished

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking Sik mate!!! The RedBaron Graphics go well with the Black Rims with the Red Hub, Swinga and Forks ;)

Get some Riding Pics up!!!haha

Nice Work

thanks for the comments its takin a while for it to get pretty decent still need new forks.

its a +4

new billetware cradle frame and kehien pe24 carby. ill get some better pic up on the week end.

:D Bloody looks SWEET mate! The Cradle looks nice as!

Sik looking 108...you have done a Great Build of it. Good Stuff

YOR BIKE LOOOKS LIKE FARKING SHIET MATE, HA U CALL THAT A BIKE , UR PLAYING WITH YOUR FUKKING DICK U TOSSER, 108CC WHAT A WASTE OF TIME GO AND BUY A REAL BIKE U **** WIT LIKE A YAMAHA NOT SOME CHEAP ARSE **** LITTLE CHINESE DISPSABLE PIECE OF SHIIT , I bet you that bke will last a week before FUKKing up on u, man what a bomb seriously u call that a bike, man i would punch you in the face if u said that u have a good moto and u showed me that little piece of ****,man Grow some balls and buy a real bike u **** WIT

Last edited:
YOR BIKE LOOOKS LIKE FARKING SHIET MATE, HA U CALL THAT A BIKE , UR PLAYING WITH YOUR FUKKING DICK U TOSSER, 108CC WHAT A WASTE OF TIME GO AND BUY A REAL BIKE U **** WIT LIKE A YAMAHA NOT SOME CHEAP ARSE **** LITTLE CHINESE DISPSABLE PIECE OF SHIIT , I bet you that bke will last a week before FUKKing up on u, man what a bomb seriously u call that a bike, man i would punch you in the face if u said that u have a good moto and u showed me that little piece of ****,man Grow some balls and buy a real bike u **** WIT

Do you even have a bike??

Haha what are you going on about mate?

Do you realise it is a HONDA = Not a Chinese Disposable Piece of Sh*t hahahahahahaha.

Sounds like you dont even know what the go is with Minis/Hondas.

Nice 1st Post to get you on the Forums mate...Anyone thinking the same as me after reading this?..BAN :D

anyone know this tool ?

heres a better pic.

image0165.jpg

sorry in advance if you have mentioned in the thread before, what happen to alloy billet thump* frame?

Latest posts

Back