my crf108 build almost finished

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that frame had cracks all through it, just very worn out, pretty weak frames.

around $3200 to build it, cheap as for what it is. but its still only got fastace suspension.

New pics with a actual camera lol. New posh throttle and a few other little things.

p1070061g.jpg

p1070057c.jpg

p1070059.jpg

p1070055.jpg

p1070058.jpg

p1070056k.jpg

Looks nice man. Set of marzocchis and a nice shock and the thing will be badass. New rear tyre next on the list i hope? Hahaha

yeh haha ill get new shock and forks soon, im ordering tyres tonight lol.

Yeah good idea on the tyres haha. PM me when your looking at forks, if i switch my bike back to 88, i may have a set of Marzocchis for sale in a while...Just working out if i want to stay 124 or go back to more play around setup.

Dont run a rear handbrake. Foot brakes the way to go, looks way cleaner too.

Yeah you guys wouldn't need a handbrake anyways. You have to be a REAL SERIOUS racer to need one of those and it takes a huge amount of skill. Nearly everyone on here isn't really serious so stick with the footbrake guys.

Looks the Goods man!

Ive got a fabbed up Rear Handbrake and I reckon they are heaps easy to use haha. I like the idea of having the control right at your fingertips for sure...but it would come down to personal preference...if you ride BMX/Pushis a lot you will get the feel of it straight away :)

Keep up the Mods!

heres some new pics, got new sano bash plate, ishock res, fast50s rim spokes and billet hub,new tyres.
and if any one has a +2 or 3 swinga that they wanna swap for my +4 let me no coz wanna make my bike abit smaller.

p3040062r.jpg

p4290090.jpg

p4300091.jpg

p4300092.jpg

p4300093.jpg

p4300094.jpg

p4300095.jpg

Latest posts

Back