my crf108 build almost finished

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey man just wondering if you have ridden a honda with just the 88 in it ? if you have how much power difference is it between the both?
yeah ive only ridin a 88 limo tho not 88rh but yeh my 108 has alot more power!! they dont got real fast but have heaps of power. Probably not alot more power then a 88rh 108 would mainly have more torque compared to 88rh
Why do you want to swap over to +2 Swingarm and Stock Frame?aha

I thought you had a Sweet Set-up for the 108!?
yeah aha its a good setup but just to big i reckon i want it more like a real 50 haha not a big thumpstar haha i mainly ride bmx jumps so will be heaps better for that.

yeah aha its a good setup but just to big i reckon i want it more like a real 50 haha not a big thumpstar haha i mainly ride bmx jumps so will be heaps better for that.

Yeah it would feel pretty big especially with the +4 Swingarm!

But what would a +2 be like on your 108? Too short? Wheelie all over the place?haha...It would be good for BMX jumps but!

haha yeh will be fine i reckon ive got a 125 in my other stocka and goes fine lol but dousnt really have much power. will see how the 108 goes haha

ok so swaped my +4 for a +2 and few other little things just need to put the stock forks together and put them on, get a stock frame and should be all sweet. heres what it looks like atm not for long tho. fresh rebuild also.

Last edited:
ouchh lol and your bike is sick now ! what forks do you have on it at the moment

aha nah saga there so ****ed now lol has no forks right now took em off today putting stock forks on this week. have fast50s springs etc

Why are you going back to a stock frame?

wanna run two 10s with stock forks, need stock frame for that. much better setup for what i ride, mainly bmx style jumps.

Latest posts

Back