My crf50 now..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
Brought my crf50 off here like 2 years ago and it looked like crap, ran like crap.. Well here it is now, all that is left to do is put the exhaust on. It's a monster mix of parts, sano, red baron, bbr and fiveo. But I love it!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Engine is dead stock as 45kgs worth of rider it goes fast enough for me. Also wouldn't mind spraying the gold forks black but the stickers do for now! I'll posts photo of the POS. it used to look like :)

Hillz maybe you could use those dress up ideas for your new bike :p

MV5BMTI2OTk5NTE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA0NTQzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Definitely looks a lot better than the last time I seen it.

Looks clean as now.

Looks nice, even better when the pipe will be on it.

Yeah had to keep the 50. I only sold the ciniworx a few months back as it was just sitting around doing nothing.

image.jpg
Here is better(ish) photo, with my partners bumble bee bike.

image.jpg
My kick ass mini me riding her trike. Haha had to get one in there how ;)

RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

are you coming riding tomorrow ? I reckon youd have the mac daddy for pace !

Ohh and I have a full Red Baron dress up kit and new shifter for it which I haven't decided if I want on it because its red and will probably clash with the pink. Ahh decisions lol.

Jase dunno. See what the weathers like, if its not too hot or sunny we could come.

Damn a blast from the past "miniriders Addict reads better than ******" Good to have you back.

Ahh, delightful. Not sure about the whole addict thing, little bit to busy to be an addict anymore lol. These were the photos I wanted to post of how the bike was when I got it, I couldn't upload them from my laptop for some reason so they've gone a bit crap..

image.jpg
So that's how I brought it.
image.jpg
Was so excited to have a 50 I brought it home in the rear seat of my pretty much brand new car at the time lol.

image.jpg
This is probably how most people remember it.

image.jpg
I can't really find any riding photos but this will do.

Nice to see some people remembered me and nice to see some familiar names. When Nathan told me to try sign in at first I wasn't really interested.. But realistically I'd like my daughter to get a crf50 and never need to upgrade ;) so I'd like this sport to stay alive!

Nice pipe! I have the BBR D2 Big Bore exhaust on my bike. Sounds excellent! Loud and pops / backfires sounds amazing! For $275 new better sound pretty damn good haha.
-Chris

I didn't choose it. I was happy with stock haha. Nath got it for me. So better not me too loud!!

good to see you back,
and your bike is looking sweet too.

there needs to be a few more females join up here too, i'm sure there are a heap of riders around

Nice to see some people remembered me and nice to see some familiar names. When Nathan told me to try sign in at first I wasn't really interested.. But realistically I'd like my daughter to get a crf50 and never need to upgrade ;) so I'd like this sport to stay alive!

You must remember me :) Those long chatbox days always were delightful. PBK and FMX22 were a laugh too!

Peanut butter kid and troy, I have them on Facebook. But I do remember you carlts. Plus like matty b! Haha. Chat box use to have some good convo's going on every Friday night... ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg
Bash plate yet to go on. I did have a fiveo one but Nathan stole it.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Can't decide which dress up kit.

Latest posts

Back