My crf50 now..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was my theory too! Which is why it wasn't on.. But the tip of the exhaust is red haha. Might put it on and see how it looks.

Yeah im with tommy sorry hazza, i reckon the black, not just because of colour but i find the kit more attractive lol.

Peanut butter kid and troy, I have them on Facebook. But I do remember you carlts. Plus like matty b! Haha. Chat box use to have some good convo's going on every Friday night... ;)

Good times we should do it again some night!!!

So I finally have brought my bike to my house after being in storage. I dumped the fuel and oil. So questions..
What oil should I put in?
Is it worth putting in the expensive fuel or just whatever?
What else should I do to it? Haha I haven't started it in like 6 months. Also I am still hunting for a stock exhaust as I frickin hate what's on it, it's so loud and the bike vibrates... It's not ideal!

I brought goggles and waiting for funds for a helmet. Needed $2500 worth of repair on my stupid focus, robbed me. Also anyone know if I'll get away with high tops at frankston track? Went on the weekend and most people seemed to be in boots.. Which I have but I'm whingy and it's hard to ride with them on a crf50!

Oh and one last thing tools... I seem to have left them all over the country side grr. I don't want to spend heaps but I just wanna get a set or just the basic **** I'll need... Recommendations?

Cresent has a kit that is cheap and lasts a little while. Had pretty much all the tools you need for a pitbike.
Doesnt really matter what fuel you use in a 50

You still got bbr pipe on you bike rach? Id have stock crf50 pipe if wanta organise swop ,bit cash your way.

Hey shearer, yeah that's the loud ass annoying POS that's on it haha. Id have to talk to Nathan and let you know as id feel a bit **** selling it when I didn't buy it. But I'll let you know if I come across a pipe for it and it becomes for sale. :) I have a helmet, tools and oil. Successful weekend. Now I just need to go riding. No more bs talking about it, just doing it.

No worry's rach.
You could buy cancel core for the bbr pipe , makes them quite again. Not shore if they still make them!.

Alright got a helmet, I'm readdddddy! Saturday or Sunday better have good weather in Frankston! It's been over 12 months since I've ridden a bike. Send me non falling off and dying vibes!!

Latest posts

Back