my custom made pipe -technical feedback wanted

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducar.r.spec

Reaction score
here's my pipe i made today with the help of some mates
it is made out of 1 standard pitbike exhaust
i ground the restriction out of the header
just want tech feedback but u can post ur opinion if need be
it definentaly needs a new carb feeding it as it is pretty boggy now
time to get rid of the stock 22mm carby :eek:
DSC00279.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

not bad i guess would look good on a Z50 or somthing but its different i spose good luck

makes a big gap in the bike where it used to be thats why i dont realy like it my 2c

technicaly speeking the first time you come off your going to have to replace exhaust. Good try but i just don't think it isn't practial... Guess some track time will tell if it works or not. how long did it take to make?

i laid the bike over the sarvo and nothing happened
worst thing i can see happening is the can will come off and that doesnt bother me

does the rear brake pedal fit back on or not?
I don't think just laying it over will get the same result as actually crashing will,and it does look shite.I've seen a similar thing done on enduro bikes but thats to fit an extra fuel tank behind the seat(ben grabhams crf450x comes to mind)but other than that I think its pointless.oh and did I mention it looks shite.

thanks wanker when i say "lay the bike over" i mean i crashed it duhhhhhhh
as for the rear brakes they are hooked up to the bars
so that when i have my leg off round a corner i can trail brake
and yes the rear brake pedal does fit back in
the reason for me building this is because i do minimotard and wanted a better flowing pipe

sounds good but wouldnt it be too restrictive with all the bends to fit it under there

I guess in a perfect world where we all had the right tools, making that shaped exhause may have some advantage. BBUT with all the cut and welds i'd say proformance would be rather well affected. I'd hazzard to guess that a std exhaust would flow better than that one.

Wanker,talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Don't ask for feedback if you don't wanna get it.
You should have titled it "unjustified praise wanted".
What a little kid you always prove yourself to be when someone doesn't think your as good as you do.
I almost voted for your bike for FOTM but didn't and definitely wouldn't have considered it with that zorst setup and never will now with that kind of attitude.
Hope it's knocked back at scrutineering that'd stuff ya!
Doubt it flows that well with all the dodgy joins on it anyway.

I likes bloke, better than my system, my muffler hits the ground when leaning to far right lol. Dont worry bout the doubters, trial and error will teach you more than following the crowd. Should be able to tune the carb to the exhuast. When i made my short system i was able to keep the 19mm carb

lol cheers custom
i guess they wont ever know unless they try
anbd i hate to be the 1 to correct u but it flows a hell of alot better with this pipe

oh and btw theres only 3 welds and 1 of them is just a seem weld
the weld under the peg is just a bracket to bolt onto the footpeg mount

oh and a guy at motard already has 1 (better quality) but he is allowed to use it so HA!

Wanker,talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Don't ask for feedback if you don't wanna get it.
You should have titled it "unjustified praise wanted".
What a little kid you always prove yourself to be when someone doesn't think your as good as you do.
I almost voted for your bike for FOTM but didn't and definitely wouldn't have considered it with that zorst setup and never will now with that kind of attitude.
Hope it's knocked back at scrutineering that'd stuff ya!
Doubt it flows that well with all the dodgy joins on it anyway.

Well considering Ducar is looking for all appinion's yours sounded the worst mabey if you said "Ducar good job but it doesnt look all to good, or ducar in my opinion it looks dodgy.. instead of "OMFG its shiat your shiat it looks shiat omg"

Ducar would reply to you more calmly and alot nicer if you only chose to be nice in the first place.

And even mentioning your not voting for him isnt gonna make him upset your wasting your time and making yourself look like a complete tool.

So why dont you get a lolly pop stick it in your mouth shut up and let the grown ups talk.

:cool:

Latest posts

Back