my custom made pipe -technical feedback wanted

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive ridden the thing heaps lol
thanks people who actually understand
and harley
im loven the shorty

You should cut it hell short so the actual pipe is like 20cm and have the muffler hell close to the head

I actually like this exhaust, it`s crap for dirtbiking, but for a motard this would be great, not only would it flow better but it would also shift the weight down and make for a better handeling bike. but just for the fun of it I would try to make it a twin-pipe system:) that would set you apart from the rest of them.

You should cut it hell short so the actual pipe is like 20cm and have the muffler hell close to the head
ur a genius sid ahh for the hell of it ill run the can straight outta the head
YOU IDIOT

alot more
but the gay pissweak carby is letting it down
changing to a pumper assist carby

you can buy something similar from Takegawa but it would cost a fortune and would probably need modifying anyway to get it to fit.
I like making stuff myself so full credit to you.
One question though, what advantage does this have over the stock pipe? As in, how is this design better for motard than the original setup?
Ben

you can buy something similar from Takegawa but it would cost a fortune and would probably need modifying anyway to get it to fit.
I like making stuff myself so full credit to you.
One question though, what advantage does this have over the stock pipe? As in, how is this design better for motard than the original setup?
Ben
well its alot more free flowing
and looks better imo
with less bends creating less restrictions its quicker for exhaust gasses to escape

haha nice bike for a fag that would have to be the uglyest thing i have seen apart from you

you are a fool franky lol

first time on the site in like 6 motnhs and u start flaming people

just remember you need some back pressure, i was reading too that the backpressure actually helps in getting the gases out of the cylinder while the valve is open and then pulls more incoming air in during the cams overlap.

Latest posts

Back