my custom made pipe -technical feedback wanted

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks like you have the standard front section of the exhaust.for it to work good it needs to be the same inside diameter all the way through.

yeah i know basically this is a prototype the real 1 will be mandrel bent

Yea, now i know you still got rear brakes i reckon it looks good, bigger can, madrell bent and try to keep the welds down to 1 lol.

1712071.jpg
1712072.jpg

This looks CRAZY awesome!

as does this:
wks3.jpg

I agree you need to make it out of a larger daimaiter tube and tig weld the joins without filler. I personally think it looks pretty gay but its not my bike and I dond do motard. Good luck with the real thing.

when it comes to racing looks aint everything...when you come to make the ridgy didge one just make sure you square up the joins perfectly and fuse with a TIG making sure to get no penetration. This pipe will flow heaps better than a stocker and will be suited to a high revving setup.

pipe looks allright but would the swing arm hit the tip, and dam, learn to weld mang, do it with a gasless or gass mig low 1, wire speed 4, or go to a panel beater, where does that tube in that little drink bottle lead too enyways?

Well considering Ducar is looking for all appinion's yours sounded the worst mabey if you said "Ducar good job but it doesnt look all to good, or ducar in my opinion it looks dodgy.. instead of "OMFG its shiat your shiat it looks shiat omg"

Ducar would reply to you more calmly and alot nicer if you only chose to be nice in the first place.

And even mentioning your not voting for him isnt gonna make him upset your wasting your time and making yourself look like a complete tool.

So why dont you get a lolly pop stick it in your mouth shut up and let the grown ups talk.

:cool:

Hahahahahahaha...that is hilarious,let the grown ups talk..sheesh.
First of all my comment was calm,it was my response to ducars comment which wasn't as calm but thats 'cause I don't think my original comment was that negative.I only said it looked crap which most would agree it does,but that still isn't neccessarily negative,was just an opinion and as you said yourself ducar was looking for ALL opinions...or did you really mean favourable opinions?

IMO it looks gay as single
but would be pimpen as a twin zorst i like the cancept on a motard bike

as for performance the shorter travel shouls open it up heaps but you might have a little trouble getting the tuning and jetting and stuff right

but twinn zorst will make it tops and definantly show these boys the duc style is trumps he he he

thats stupid, everytime u hit rocks or something and flicks ur ur smacking the pipe, just stupid

definitly looks like a good concept for a mini motard. and the finished product with mandrel bends and decent welds sounds like it should be effective, just as long as it all ends up the same size, keeping in mind the exhaust is only as good as the smallest section. just think the poeple who say it looks shit witout justified reason are probaly the same ones that have the money to go buy somethin already proven, or just to damb lazy to try doin it themselves but i would have to say, the pop bottle could be improved LOL.

HEY HEY, question for everyone how many rocks do you find on a motard track. if the bottle can survive the exhaust sure as hell will to.LOL.

thats stupid, everytime u hit rocks or something and flicks ur ur smacking the pipe, just stupid

lol if u had read the thread u wouldnt have said that
thats stupid,everytime u make a comment like that u looki even more retarded,just stupid

i also reakon it looks crap but for motard it may be good also who cares what it looks like if it makes ya bike go better then its good IMO

Poor bloke just wanted some feed back on his pipe, but instead it looks like this thread just turned into a bitchfest lol. (Sorry mate) at least you got plenty of feed back too.

Some people might not realise this but what Ducar is trying to achieve is performance not looks and dosnt have access to a mandrel bender. Think about what it takes to make a pipe before you bag his effort. All credit to him for thinking outside the box and making NOT buying what he needed.
On a side note i looked up mandrel benders on ebay, only found one, tooling up to 50mm $32500 no bids..... If you think you can make a better pipe than his with no welds then by all means go and buy a bender:D

Latest posts

Back