My fiddy track...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
well ladys and gents im in the build of the start of a 50 track for a mini/midsize bike,here are some pics of the land ive got to build on,ive just gotta talk to the owner of that section of land as its not ours but all should be sweet i think...my house is sorta in the middle of a orchard that my nans father owned i think it was and realmenride50s grandpa or somthing aswell...that how we are related bahaha....

anyway here are the pics and what do ya think???

so i need some of you guys to help design some tracks or even just give some ideas ive made a couple that ill post later,im more into a track thats more supercross style like build into a square section as thats about all the land i have,not one of these huge tracks that go everywhere like some...ive only got that square section to build it ;)

any ideas or thorts just post up fellas...

also when i go the go ahead im thinking of getting some miniriders members down for the W/E or longer to have some fun building and riding the track maybe some such as unit mx,realmen,pb performance,matty 06 as these guys are all located near me sorta,we would make a weekend of it or maybe even more and just camp out,sit around have a few bevos as the night settles in around a camp fire ;) or somthing let me know ya ideas lads???

i live about 2 hours away from sydney so anyone else thats near and would be keen

PICS:

coming in about 20 mins,along with some others...

id say:

40m x 40m square

remember this is a track mostly for a crf50 or somthing small and more a supercross style/size track

so thats pleenty for a 50 track ive got some good ideas i think but just thort maybe yours might have a couple "tricks up ya sleeve" lol...

PICS:

6.jpg

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

yeh theres plenty of room just hope the owner lets me use all the section o mowed today with the ride on lawnmower lol,even 20m x 20m would be enough for a 50 track but the bigger the better so ill see what he says ;)

yeh but hes been talking to us and letting us dump wood at hes house and shit lately and i was riding my dhz 140 on hes land for like 6 months or more and he seen so i dont think he'll care i hope finger crosses haha

heres a couple tracks i designed for the 20x20m square track,you see how i make it so it fits in a square so thats what i need some help making one in that haha

1ATRACK.jpg

2ATRACK.jpg

heres mine. they blue lines are up ramps, the orange lines are down ramps, the pink lines are studders and the green lines are berms.

this is for a 40x40m size. the track is about 5m wide all the way round. varying from 4 to 7m.

Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg

wow sheepy that pic is awsome

thanks heaps bud got some good ideas ;)

Latest posts

Back