My fiddy track...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your sooo lucky to have abit of land to build on, can't wait to see the progress on this track build.

Love how the land is pretty level it's got a lot of potential.

thanks freaky ;)

and sheepy 2-3 metres wide bud.

yeh its got potential but im just hoping the owner wont mind he hast used it in years so im feeling lucky but you never know hes a bit of a asshole...lol

20x20track.jpg

theres a bare 20x20 track for you all to see.

track width is bout 2-3m. and runs clockwise

yeh thats pretty sweet to sheep dogg...least ive got some good ideas now thanks bud.

Keen as to get it going.

What you want to do James is get a sign going saying ' Want fill ' and make a few calls around to pool companies , land scapers etc to get them to hook you up with some land fill. That means no more digging and is almost always free.

Just need a bobcat to come shift it around or a bunch of about 40 dudes with shovels haha

Remember your doing them a favour ;)

Looks like the perfect land size.

Im going to try and get a track built next year on my land to hold a race series but we will see how time goes.....

Also , only have stutters that flow or can double , having stutters are shit on 10"s as your wrists get flogged and it ruins the flow of the track.

Gotta keep it flowing , Ill have a go at designing a track

yeh sweet as lou

you already got the land fill sign haha,just waiting to see if i get the go ahead ;)

should be sweet if u get one going ill be up there for sure...

Unless the land is completely flat and you cant dig holes allways use the dirt on site, with that hill on the land theres plenty, just push that out with a frontend loader and thats heeaps of dirt and all you have to do then is sculpt it with a bobcat .

yeh that might be a good idea aswell,ill see what happens thanks flazza

Very sketchy perspective sketch. But I can render and shade to make it look like its mildly real.

I'll have a go at some more

ahhh sounds awsome lou,cant wait...knowing your doing it,ino its gunna look awsome aha...

posted at the same time unit lol

now thats somthing simple but flows good,now thats nice

only thing id do different unit is add some stutters somewhere???

maybe where youve got the higher jump and on the other line the lower on maybe put some stutters to replace one of them or somthing or somewhere else i dunno ill let you do it as i dont know wat im doing haha

Working on some more atm.

That first one , the gaze is from standing on top of the below berm

Only working with my touch pad atm as i cant be bothered to get off the lounge and get onto a desk

haha no worries mate,thats sweet as anyway

dunno how you do all this stuff you are a computer wizz thats fosho aha ;)

Latest posts

Back