My land

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little steep ?? maybe ...but remember I'm not takin a cent it all goes to the club .... I'm puttin up the land ....are you sayin I should pay 50 grand for a machine and a clubhouse as well ? I'd rather recruit crew who are gunna help ...not just rock up n ride ... if I was doin that I would charge on a day basis ... like bdv or something ....but this IS NOT a business it's a social club so the money goes back to you ...not me ;)This is what it'll cost to have a good crack at it I reckon ... if you suggest another way to set it up I'm all ears

That's what the 500 is for ...like I said insurance, machine , shed , bar and pooltable.

All good though mate I just about got the numbers now .

See if you did 2 weeks every two years over ten years it's fifty bucks a week ..... most crew are talkin about a month if they can get the time but 2 weeks min a year so it's 25 a week to them .... I don't really think that's steep for what ya get ... but I guess it's a matter of opinion.:cool:

Not trying to rag on it mate. Was just an opinion. I do have a tonne of other ideas I have researched for my project but i will keep them for when I do the same thing in VIC. Good luck with it all.

All good mate I didn't think you were raggin it .....just thought it was a little steep .:D

See thing is this isn't about money so I don't want crew thinking it is .... that's the reason for my post ..... again I don't get a cent so it's not like ya five hundred is goin anywhere but in the kitty..... if we've got too much we'll give some back or buy a few pallets of beer but 50k is the estimate for what we want over there at this point .

but yes value is a different things to different people ... so all good mate no hardy's at all :cool:

All good mate I didn't think you were raggin it .....just thought it was a little steep .:D

See thing is this isn't about money so I don't want crew thinking it is .... that's the reason for my post ..... again I don't get a cent so it's not like ya five hundred is goin anywhere but in the kitty..... if we've got too much we'll give some back or buy a few pallets of beer but 50k is the estimate for what we want over there at this point .

but yes value is a different things to different people ... so all good mate no hardy's at all :cool:

All good dude. After thinking about it, $500 is pretty good (considering insurance would be quite a bit by itself). Props to you for getting out there and making something happen!!

Well if you do need a couple more people let me know as I am quite interested still. Would be a good holiday destination!!

No wuckas mate you're more than welcome as is anyone else who's keen ...it won't be the classiest joint but there WILL be a bar and a pool table overlookin the beach .... this is a necessity :cool: .....

entry forms will be in the 50sbrotherhood the issue 30 ...28 is on the shelves now. :cool:

god damn it!!! i flew over to perth for new years but only seen this topic now!! i would have loved to come and have a look at the land, check everything out. son of a....... well done lad. if your place is half as good as the rest of WA, omg

i just read the whole 11 pages and i think i've solved the working issue.......... open up a motobike/boating/camping/fishing like BCF but with bikes included how good would that be??? i would love to come if i wasn't 15/16 anf going for my school certificate, say would i be able to get an appretership over their as a carpenter??? i could help build the club house and stuff. i idear of a good time there would be wake up at 10am go fishing for a few hours then go moto riding then sink a few around the fire with your snags&stake listening to some good guitar playing, how good would that be??

i just read the whole 11 pages and i think i've solved the working issue.......... open up a motobike/boating/camping/fishing like BCF but with bikes included how good would that be??? i would love to come if i wasn't 15/16 anf going for my school certificate, say would i be able to get an appretership over their as a carpenter??? i could help build the club house and stuff. i idear of a good time there would be wake up at 10am go fishing for a few hours then go moto riding then sink a few around the fire with your snags&stake listening to some good guitar playing, how good would that be??

Dunno bout the work thing bruz but I'm there for semi retirement so don't think I'll be opening a shop:D

I'm gunna try to be there at least 6 months a year between other stuff I do :cool:

As for bein at school ?

STAY THERE GET A JOB THEN A TICKET ..I'm not goin anywhere bruz .....remember it's LIFE TIME membership and as I've said I'm happy if crew are there ridin till I'm 100 :cool:

As for

" my idea of a good time there would be wake up at 10am go fishing for a few hours then go moto riding then sink a few around the fire with your snags&stake listening to some good guitar playing, how good would that be?? "

Yeah you got it except there will be a few waves as well ....and yeah I got a beautiful 40 year old Martin guitar and can bang out a few tunes but my mate Dizzy who's coming over with me does it for a livin ...he's off the chain on one:cool:

g'day mate how's it all coming along, well i've got this thing happening at Xmas where we're going to go for a holiday and i thought of this place. if we end up going i was going to try and convince me perants to come here if it would be alright with you (there would be a fee for staying there of course)? and i could bring my bike

Ill ride the rx over from newcastle!!! Do you need a cook for the kitchen, im a cook.

what kitchen ???...can ya cook a barby :D .... just turn up and ride the rest will sort itself mate .... but yeah not lookin for a cook just yet :cool:

Keep ya eye on the ads in the hood for details crew .... we are one or two issues from membership forms .:cool:

hrmmm, i think its time to start asking some local Wa'ians who have tractors for some help ! :D :D

this place looks awesome, and een tho i dont have a ride at the moment, would still be keen
as **** to get over there and help build some tracks

yeah well life has had a way of f#cking my plans to get there up till now it's been kidding ... legal bullshit ,losing licence,spinal injury/surgery , 4 years to get to appeal before the A.A.T (25TH 26TH this month)

And most recently this from my mate while I was in hospital ...thanx man just had it right all it was missing was a new set of tyres for the run .

IMG_0113.jpg

But yeah I'll get there and all are still welcome .... at this point no fees ...if ya make over there it your'e golden you can go now .... if ya need more direction than whats here hit me up .... I won't be far off I'm still lookin west every day and I don't think much more could happen to f@ck me over this year.....it's been like that old body count song .... " I got 99 problems but a b#tch aint one "

Last edited:
what a ****in ***** dready

who the **** did that to ya i hope they're coffin up if not name and addy

the trip up your way will come very soon

and with a big entourage

Brrrraaaap brrraaaap, my first holidays i'll be down to check it out

Think of it as your own brother let us know when mate if I'm not there I'll send a copy of the deeds for ya ;) .... and yeah guess I deserve a few braaaap comments for lack of progress ... but really it's been kidding.

Last edited:
what a ****in ***** dready

who the **** did that to ya i hope they're coffin up if not name and addy

the trip up your way will come very soon

and with a big entourage

Yeah finally had everything sorted then this :rolleyes:

All good he's a good mate and he's doin what he can but he aint got it all

Have a line on a cheap patrol so looks like that might get me over there :cool:

Dreadys Rev & my 50 getting some time to mingle, I am now a changed man.... linkage & big motor in a mini is defiantly the way to go.... I LOVED THE REV MX

1lresort.jpg

comes complete with Whale bone arm chair
1lresor.jpg

& a throne to look out on the bay
1lreso.jpg

1lreor.jpg

about 7 hours & i made it! the road in is one of the worst i have ever seen
1lres.jpg

1lre.jpg

1lr.jpg

O & that sneeky fella Dreadful, stuck some Dirtmax stickers on my ride while i sleept...

Latest posts

Back