My land

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx for the props oldhack but it's no biggy what sort of dick wouldn't share something like this ? Anyway my battles seem to be all but over and yeah me and Hillz had a ball ... the beach runs were too much fun you almost have to pinch yourself to make sure ya not dreamin lol ... a few things became apparent pretty quick you'll need a midsize at least as the sand is deep ...I'll probably bring a big bike next year although the midsize was siiiick fun once you get used to it . The other thing is there is no way to get a machine in there ...even a backhoe would need a chainsaw and a day to get in so it'll all be shovels I'm afraid lads ... there's water and a shacks ... some good some run down and abandoned so you wa boys are good to go now ... I'm all for it but any compound is gunna be hard won land ...it's just thick scrub and sand dunes ...everywhere

here's a few pics

dizzyndanontheroad182.jpg

dizzyndanontheroad157.jpg

dizzyndanontheroad176.jpg

dizzyndanontheroad175.jpg

Anyway cheers again oldhack hopefully I'll see ya down there soon .

dready i succesfully built my own track on a rather steep hill with only shovels and hand equipment

at first i thought it was going to impossible but with that much land and if you got the numbers with the right tools such as chainsaws mattocks shovels all of that it would be a piece of cake!!!

just use the logs from the trees you cut down to form the jumps and berms so you need as much dirt

Yeah pbk you are dead on the money ... I've built a few too ... I just had what I know see as an unrealistic idea of getting a dozer in there and putting and x games setup on a clear patch the size of a footy field lol ... that aint gunna happen but we'll sure hack somethin out we can hit

Yeah pbk you are dead on the money ... I've built a few too ... I just had what I know see as an unrealistic idea of getting a dozer in there and putting and x games setup on a clear patch the size of a footy field lol ... that aint gunna happen but we'll sure hack somethin out we can hit

ill try and dig out some old photos of mine of these huge bmx jumps just round the corner from me this guy built them on hes own with just a shovel

you may think its all sand..... but there is deffinatly a few spots away from the beach that are Gravel & dirt

............ ya not gonna be making a groomed bmx style track for mini's on sand is all im saying .

well thats good hilz

yeah woggy agreed .. but asa Hillz is sayin there is some dirt out there ... it'll just be a matter of finding a spot ... if hillz and the boys have'nt started by the time I get back early next year I'll be into it ... but I think they'll have a spot by then .... but yeah not for stockas yet .

maybe one day when im feeling rich thats only if braaaps are welcome

and it dose not have to be all shovels
if you can get a trailer in you can get a dingo in

IMG_0090%20(640%20x%20480).jpg

images

dingo_k94_018.jpg

Weekend before I go on holidays haha, may have to commit to the long weekend roadtrip!

Latest posts

Back