my mates bike after 2 days

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FULL-ON

Reaction score
this is me mates bike after 2 days riding

Last edited:
Go to Imageshack.us and click "Browse" Find the destination of your image and then click upload. Once it has uploaded, find the one that says "Direct link to image" .. Select all the code and copy it, then come back onto here and make a reply.. You can either type in
or you can press the little button with the mountain and sun on a yellow background then paste your link into there and it will automatically code your link properly.

If you still didn't understand that,
go here

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/...sing-rates/12392-picture-posting-dummies.html

we had a go at wielding it but only had an ark so it did'nt last to long so we just put a bolt throw it and some text screws

sings:

"All my friends know the low rider
The low rider is a little higher
Low rider drives a little slower
Low rider is a real goer"

i got no sympathy for him
i'm amazed it lasted 2 days
thats not bad goin for a cheap nasty

Last edited:
gotta love chinas =D they never seast to amaze me hahah =) too many stoppies for that bloke =P

the rake on the front forks is amazing did that come stranded HAHAHAHAHA

holy hell that swingarm is long they would be fair bit of chain for that bike =)

its a orion lol.. it got raped lol

Those frames are famous for bending on those bikes, the agb27 frames bend all the time too, I met some guys on pittys once when we were riding around on the road and (he was on an agb27) took us to a mtb track in a conservation park and all the jumps just had flat landings and his frame snapped and was just holding on by a thread so he just rode it home on the road like that, couldve broken any second haha.

it came with orion 21 stickers but It doesn't look any thing like 1 btw it snape around the shock and yea he rode it up the rode a couple of times it was funny as

Last edited:
LOL Flarry your story made me laugh i was just picturing this guy riding a bike with the front wheel heaps far out in front like a chopper and then the thing all snapping on him it would be so hilarious.

makes me larf

i been riden chineys for over 2 yrs never 1's have i done that

but then again if i wanna jump i uset the rm 125 if i wanna go fast i use the CR 500

and if i wanna blast with the zacass and have some fun in the park i ride chineys

never would i flat land a chiney

ching to the chong to the chinese junk. lol

I actually bent my frame on my old bike (BSE), it was like a chopper.

Latest posts

Back