My Motorbike Track - CRF150RB + CR80R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mum's nagging me for x'mas ideas so I was thinking some small aftermarket parts I could buy for my bike?
Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe a new chain or sprockets.
and by the way I have already bought Renthals ;)
anythings appreciated, cheers, mitch.

no use getting something just for the sake of getting something..

lol, everyone pretty much gets a bike or performance parts just for that reason...

like why do you have an lxr or why do i have 5 or more bikes... we dont NEED any of them but all WANT them..

lol, everyone pretty much gets a bike or performance parts just for that reason...

like why do you have an lxr or why do i have 5 or more bikes... we dont NEED any of them but all WANT them..

There's a difference though.. It's like when you want something really bad for christmas, so your parents get you it, and then they say, did you want anything else for christmas? And you can't think of anything, so you just come up with something.. You don't really need or want anything, but you ask for it anyway..

In mine and your case we wanted the bikes, not just went "Hmm I got a couple of grand here, I might go buy something.. You know what - I will buy a new bike!"

Eg. If Mitch wanted a sticker kit, fmf pipe or excel rims he wouldn't of posted on the forum asking what he should get - not that there is anything wrong with asking what to get. That's why we have forums.

I am really tempted to unsubscribe from this website, purely because of your sh*t comments TyD.
Every single fu**ing thread I have made, you have managed to bag me somehow.
I am clearing just asking, "what are some good aftermarket parts I could consider buying for xmas" and you come in and tell me that I shouldn't be aloud to say that!
I can do what I want mate, f*ck you.
:angry-smiley-010:

Mate, sorry if I offended you, but those last 2 posts were only trying to help. Way I was trying to say is wait for something that you want, instead of just buying for the sake of it. Maybe ask for money and then you can keep saving until you need something. Aka, a rebuild or new tyres

Mate, sorry if I offended you, but those last 2 posts were only trying to help. Way I was trying to say is wait for something that you want, instead of just buying for the sake of it. Maybe ask for money and then you can keep saving until you need something. Aka, a rebuild or new tyres

Sorry for the thread hijack mate.

Infraction will be sent in a sec to Tyd and goodbye all rep. You have crossed the line for the last time.

Put Tyd on your ignored list and you won't have to put up with his crap.

sounds like you and the lxr. someones jelous mummy dosent buy him anything remember only TY can have an lxr and buy upgrade parts no one else dare think about it

Well I hope it was all worth it for him. Tyd's ^^ last post ever.

Ha.

Latest posts

Back