my motovert 125s bmx and scooter build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer i might get the engine
does anyone know the topspeed and max HP
pitster pro had i vid of it when they made it with twin pipes and OKO flatside carby
sounded sweet:D

top speed means NOTHING, if you wanna know the max HP you're gonna have get it dyno'd

yea it'll probly cost twice as much tho... u got a price on it?

fixed the scooter problem:D
bikes164.jpg

bikes163.jpg

bikes162.jpg

got the new razor pro:D

i have 3 scooters now

Last edited:
that does not sound good..... lol that motor is way past it's expiration date
have you told the guys that sold you the motor that it's a dud and you want your money back? how much did you pay for it including installation?

WHAT!! $500 for a used 125? you coulda got a brand new lifan 150 for that.
or a brand new YX140 for under $400.

you need to go and get your money back asap

And a BRAND NEW jialing 125 is only worth $350.... they made you pay $500 for a completely stuffed one jialing engine 125cc pitbike crf50 klx110 - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 08-Dec-09 18:07:30 AEDST)

you ask us so many questions but when it really matters you just go off and blindly throw money at dodgy mechanics, you're getting ripped off you need to stop going to these places

Last edited:
i found that it is only 350 a few months ago (pricks) and i could have saved up for a 155z

it's past warranty
only 90 days and the bike was 1 year

we got it new at the start of the year before i joined here and it hasen't even lasted a year yet:mad:

i hate fricken stuped dum ass bike shop people all there good at is killing your bike and ripping you and say oh we can fix it we are gay homos that need a 4x4 put in there.... better not scrach in Public

ouch, sounds like an avid listener. lol. You should just learn how to do it all yourself. Not exactly hard with a pit bike, even things like porting with the right tools its all good.

oh and i forgot they NEVER have the parts you need so i have to wait for week till they fix it
and a jialing gearbox costs 350 $$$$ and they didn't have one and woulden't for 3 months i think thats a load of crap but anyway

why dont u jst buy a motor and do it ur self??? is like 6 bolts and motor is out, then new one in, put the chain on and carby, and should be plug and play for the wires,,,

you almost have to be a retard if you cant do it,,,,

i can pull a whole motorbike down i did it at school and at home and that bike is now broke because my friend's stupely broke the bike (frame, forks, motor,) for a gokart and it was a 50 (NOT THE MOTOVERT IT WAS A MOTORWORKS EBAY 50)

dad hasen't bought a engine yet and he wants fx racing to look at it or my MY UNCLE

Last edited:
THE ENGINE IS DEAD!! it's china engine, they are disposable, they were never built to last for years. It's not like a 20 year old yamaha motor that you can rebuild, once a china motor dies you throw it in the bin.

I can't believe you're gonna take the bike back fxracing AGAIN, they're going to rip you off... AGAIN.
and then you're gonna be back on here a week later wondering why your bike doesn't run.... it's a never ending cycle if you don't start listening to us

lol its easy to pull it apart, but the test it to put it back together and have it working!!!

lol dvd, jst give up, noting you say is gonna help! it goes in one ear and out the other with him!

yea I know hahah... I just hope that one day he listens and gets it right, this has been going on for like 6 months, surely one day he'll realize he should have done what we've been telling him all along and could have saved himself thousands of dollars by doing it right the first time

yer well hopping after his dad or mum or who ever pays for his bike and motors, they just give and then that makes him go out and really listen to what ppl are telling to fix the bike, but by then its too late and he will be ****ED!!!! lol

why hasn't his dad picked up on the bike not running or getting ripped off, surely they would of by now..

Latest posts

Back