my motovert 125s bmx and scooter build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea I know hahah... I just hope that one day he listens and gets it right, this has been going on for like 6 months, surely one day he'll realize he should have done what we've been telling him all along and could have saved himself thousands of dollars by doing it right the first time

haha he didnt listen about an EDC chip.......

there is no hope for him

mate there just gonna say prove it and clearly our not that mechanical minded

lol.................

mate there just gonna say prove it and clearly our not that mechanical minded

lol.................

Your clearly not good at english :p. Don't try and be smart when you can't even use proper gramma. I'm not the best but I try to do my best. I re-read over what I type (most times) and edit it accordinly.

MV24: I reckon it'll be easier if you take up DvDRip's offer. He'll be able to sort you out and get the bike to a suitable standard. Also get the enigne from DHZ:
- DHZ Mini Moto - Home

He'll look after you like he has looked after many of us.

Last edited:
Your clearly not good at english :p. Don't try and be smart when you can't even use proper gramma. I'm not the best but I try to do my best. I re-read over what I type (most times) and edit it accordinly.

And don't puff yourself up in front of the rest of us, bulldog

MV24: I reckon it'll be easier if you take up DvDRip's offer. He'll be able to sort you out and get the bike to a suitable standard. Also get the enigne from DHZ:
- DHZ Mini Moto - Home

He'll look after you like he has looked after many of us.

yeah im getting the 155z crate engine from DHZ because of all the good feedback i have heard from this site

I SAID MY UNCLE OR FX RACING and my UNCLE IS GOING TO LOOK AT IT
im liserning to what you guys are saying i want a !!!NEW ENGINE!!! but dad THINKS I CAN BE FIX

haha, nah, too far gone.

what do you guys rekon will be cheaper
a.fix the pos motor (has a few things wrong now)
b.buying a 155z

i rekon the 155z em i right

and do you guys want to see how it was running before the gear seletor $h@t itself

forget about fixing it, even if you do get it running it will just break again. by the sounds of thing your not very good at sourcing cheap parts and if you payed some dodgy china shop guy to attempt to "fix" it they'll probably charge you more than a 155z, plus you obviously won't be able to fix it yourself or with the help from family members.

when they quoted you $350 for a jialing gearbox I don't think you got the hint.... they don't want to sell you a gearbox & they don't want to fix your motor, they want you to buy a new motor, just like the rest of us

we've already told you what you need to do repeatedly *slams head against a brick wall*

buy the 155z.. i own one and it is an awesome motor.
It speaks for itself

forget the jailing pos box.
buy something decent and be done with it.

and dad is taking the bike to fx racing to tell them you guys stuffed this bike and we want ow money back so get stuffed chinaboy and pitbikekid

lol get stuffed??? nice, but hey guess what? both our bikes run fine and dont have problems, plus we dont get ripped of with our parts, not sure about pitbikekid but i do all the work on mine and no problems,,

go on dvd ofter, he wont rip you off and if he does, thats problem ur fault for being so thick headed !!!

lol, this is a classic thread already...

MV24, when are you going to listen to all the advice that's given here and talk to yr dad about what we've said.
and people start flaming you because you frustrate everyone with asking the same questions over and over.
and also when the questions gets answered you don't even take note of it you just move on to another stupid question then eventually you end up asking the same dumb questions as before even tho they've been answered.

now all i can say is that anyone who pays a shop 350 to fix a gearbox is simply retarded. a complete gearbox isnt worth much.
this should be the same gearbox GEUNINE YX 140CC ENGINE ALL UP GEAR BOX ASSY - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 25-Dec-09 21:22:59 AEDST)
and for 350 you could of bought a new engine...

im pretty sure i said this in your other thread but anyways,
i dont think a 155z is suitable for you, it will be too powerfull for you. and it needs a new exhaust..
a yx140 is plenty for you or the gpx125 and if you plan on putting an OKO on it later then it will simply hoot...

also talk to your dad and take DVD up on his offer, your not going to get better service than wat he has to offer and at least he will supply the needed support because its obvious you or your dad are doing something wrong with these engines to have so much drama's..

PM DVDrip and at least get his number and get your dad to ring him.

FIXED

is it bad if your footpeg hang down abit low and has an oval shape where it joins the clip and can i fix it with out replacing it now so i can ride it again after 3 weeks off

hey MV24 you gonna be at broady tomorrow?

can you show us a pic of the footpeg, I've got some spare pegs I can lend for the day if you come tomorrow

hey MV24 you gonna be at broady tomorrow?

can you show us a pic of the footpeg, I've got some spare pegs I can lend for the day if you come tomorrow

yep i will
i will get a pic now it sounds so different now mabye because it put the exhaust on right

and will tape work to level it

don't worry about the rust on the clip its only outor rust
bikes168.jpg

bikes169.jpg

bikes170.jpg

^^^^^i had the close up setting on but it still came up like this

it the footpeg or the footpeg mount bar that's bent? I've got a couple footpeg mounts too

why.....
i clean it after ever ride wax the chain fill it with oil tighten everthing and lotice everthing that needs it clean the filter after ever ride and oil it tighten the spokes and gets seviced very 6 to 10 rides and they say well looked after bike.
the rust is from me forgeting to put anti rust lube on it when the clucth $h@t it self.
so why do you say poor bike

and i also clean the carby out every few weeks and the throttle to

Latest posts

Back