My new 2010 GPX125 race engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep the yanks are calling the yx160 a stronger engine than the daytona 150... and thts from there own dyno results too i believe.
so i couldnt see a 155z being much slower if at all

hey mv24 whats the ID of the current manifold you have and whats the measurement between the bolt holes of the one manifold you have the meausre thats on the inlet of your engine as i more than likely will have a manifold for you

hey mv24 whats the ID of the current manifold you have and whats the measurement between the bolt holes of the one manifold you have the meausre thats on the inlet of your engine as i more than likely will have a manifold for you

it has on it 56-2 and below that is ZL

the bolt hole are 4.1 cm away from each other if that what you after
and the other side is 3.9cm

Last edited:
you mean 4.1cm??

ok just measure the big inside of hole of your current manifold and the inlet hole of the engine

mate your a joker

my mate smoked one on a start of a race...

i then smoked it on my dhz lifan150 with a oko carb

they arent worth the $$$ no way if i spent the differece between my engine and your daytona it wuld smash it even harder

someone got got a bad start so?
mate my best mate got lxr setup as well, all the same bike but the motor, he cant touch it, and i would say he is an better dirt rider then me

and if the Daytona waist of money why dont other people built faster bikes to win the Vegas SX and events like that?

mate our two riders last year won the aust titles motard on stock Daytona's racing 4v yx/tac/tb and other builds motors.

love to see your oko special to touch them up

someone got got a bad start so?
mate my best mate got lxr setup as well, all the same bike but the motor, he cant touch it, and i would say he is an better dirt rider then me

and if the Daytona waist of money why dont other people built faster bikes to win the Vegas SX and events like that?

mate our two riders last year won the aust titles motard on stock Daytona's racing 4v yx/tac/tb and other builds motors.

love to see your oko special to touch them up

obviously a lifan 150 with a carb aint gonna have much chance against a full mod daytona you dikfuk

the daytona was stock

but who i am i kidding your a kid who wont listen and thinks daytona is the shiz

DO know how to read? try it ay.

"mate our two riders last year won the aust titles motard on stock Daytona's racing 4v yx/tac/tb and other builds motors."

Reactions: TyD
...but who i am i kidding your a kid who wont listen and thinks daytona is the shiz

..and again: Look Who's talking!!!....you have to tone it down a bit!!
I am not a big fan of Daytonas either(for different reasons) but they will smoke for sure a YX or Z or Lifan stock!!
To the OP...cute engine you have there....change the clutch plates to kevlar and put stronger springs in, have frequent oil changes and you will be good for a long time!!;)

..and again: Look Who's talking!!!....you have to tone it down a bit!!
I am not a big fan of Daytonas either(for different reasons) but they will smoke for sure a YX or Z or Lifan stock!!
To the OP...cute engine you have there....change the clutch plates to kevlar and put stronger springs in, have frequent oil changes and you will be good for a long time!!;)

ok cheers mate

i know your nt from oz but got any ideas of good places to get the plates and springs?

Barnett kx60 plates and springs....check out for a dealer in OZ;)

yep the yanks are calling the yx160 a stronger engine than the daytona 150... And thts from there own dyno results too i believe.
So i couldnt see a 155z being much slower if at all

if you believe that your crazy. Yx160 with 28mm carb pulled 12.05hp awhile back AND MY BUDDY JUST DYNO TESTED A YX160 WITH THE YX 4V AND MADE 12.5HP ON THE EXACT SAME DYNO, the new 10$ more 155 HO is no better. Look where those results you hear are coming from, its the same company that lied for over a year saying the z155 had a close ratio tranny. :d :d :d

Last edited:
well throw up a dyno sheet of a stock daytona 150 run on the same dyno..

its easy to claim this but wheres the facts...

is this the one your referring to Yx 4 valve dyno - Planet Minis

im not one to care much about dyno readings but out of the box dyno's on the same dyno machine can be useful.

i love my 155z.. simply wouldnt buy a daytona.. sure if i was sponsered i would ride one.. but my choice.. i would stay with the 155z..

MV24- you must be hearing things because pretty much the whole race team Ken from DHZ has are running 155z's so they arnt shit.
oh and please please dont go to fx racing. or wherever the hell u go because EVERYTIME they rip you off. They will get you everytime. they can probably sense your presence haha and then bump up all the prices. shop around, learn a bit, and do it YOURSELF, oh and teach you dad a thing or two because if he cant put in an engine..... might as well give up now.

we went to get a new disc or the brakes because my new wheel (has a shit tyre that is in the wheels:mad: (used to pops tubes every ride) and we needed to use the old one (witch didn't have one on it and city motorbike rounded them off:mad:
and there want 80 $$ for them and dad said thats a bit much so they put it alot cheaper.
like i said before IM NOT GOING BACK THERE
and why wasen't my GEARBOX FIXED SO IT BLEW UP THAT DAY:mad::mad::mad:
and they said it will have 50 more rides witch was bullshit and dad said that too

anyway its almost done but the problem is and my uncle said they fit in a fastion and the bashplate is to small and the back of the frames is to small
mybestwheels001-1.jpg

mybestwheels002-1.jpg

should be done tomarrow

make the connection for the oil cooler shorter...this long you are asking for trouble..4sure;)

just think there a oil cooler there, the oil still need to flow in a circuit, or no oil would get to topend

Latest posts

Back