My New Motard Baby

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Bombers. Have done well.

Now time for some action shots!!

hmm very good and it looks like you managed to get a perfect red for the frame that matches your sticker kit

BTW nice front brakes do they pull you up with one finger :p

aighty.. after yesterdays track day im happy with it!

got the oko, fast ace rear , pegs and peg mount and new oil cooler to go.. maybe some better barkies lol.

5 crashes yesterday.. bent a peg mount.. replaced it with a spare.. bent the second one and bent the peg in the last session.. so thats awesome and im happy with that. needless to say im buying the heavy duty mount and cnc pegs;)

but where are the action pics you promised us eh!

Dude you did go down a couple of times, what tyre pressure where your running? Another thing, when cornering, you need to hang off the bike, this will give you more tyre grip and hopefully less bend pegs ;)

Hey matt found a red nob!

Haha, matt didn't get that sun burnt did he? :fumeur7:

Yeah, Matt, hurry up and come on msn, I need bark busters, oil cooler and a sprocket too.. :alc:

Dude you did go down a couple of times, what tyre pressure where your running? Another thing, when cornering, you need to hang off the bike, this will give you more tyre grip and hopefully less bend pegs ;)

umm i think 18 rear 22 front? pete may be able to remember or il check em tomoz.. yeah i tried getting towards the night, tried getting my ass off to the side and using my knee but its scary haha, all the more to work on and more excuses to come up:D
and bent shit doesnt bother me, got enough spares around here haha

Hey matt found a red nob!
lol, this does sound kinda suss:p but yep sweet as:D

and pics are uploading now;)

kk, heres some piccys..
6.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

and picking it up after a stack:p
5-2.jpg

thats nealy all the pics from the day gahhhhhh

and im not sure if Mick is a member on here, but he helped soo much, soo many pointers and tips and help!!!

yesterday was absolutely awesome!

wicked :D looks like a great day out man! good shiuyt ;) wish I had a 'tard... :(

Latest posts

Back