My New Motard Baby

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you do have a tard fool? lemme see.. you look at it allmost everyday but can only see it in a mirror :p

:LAME: :confused-smiley-013

im_sorry_my_fault_i_forgot_you_were_a_idiot_card-p137848395484340794tdn0_210.jpg

Cheers NO_crf! same goes if ya ever down mexico way n keen on some 4wding, gimme a yell. :)

more pics if ya got em MB!

just got some low rise bars rock up in the post, holding it up to the bike im not sure if i like it.. but what better way to wast time then to swap over and see how they feel:)

pics up later

aight, new second hand forks AS-02's (same as old but the others need a rebuild and will go on a dirt pitty build:D)
new second hand shock, fast ace BS-58-AR (i think).. had to get the blow torch (well wanted to) onto the underside of the seat to melt it and mould it a bit so it would fit on and not hit the piggy back.. boy was that fun:p
iv gone back to the xr50 bars insted of the low rise as i diddnt feel comfortable, (only rode it on the driveway but felt way to restricted)
theres the OKO 26mm on its way, a decent oil cooler and some other goodies on there way:D

pics of how it sits now will be up after dinner...

as you can see its carby less waiting on the OKO:D, and not in the pic but its also cooler less, throttle and brakes and things are back on now too:p
did i mention Pete is absolutely awesome? :D
DSCF1207.jpg

DSCF1209.jpg

DSCF1210.jpg

thats nice matty, white frame sets the plastics right off. U cant go wrong with black white and red..........and a little yellow....ha ha ha

Matt you should sell me those A-star graphics, or i'll swap ya for Zoo yorks or some thing

thats nice matty, white frame sets the plastics right off. U cant go wrong with black white and red..........and a little yellow....ha ha ha

Why thankyou. That white frame does look nice. Who ever painted it must be fricken awesome. Lol

Latest posts

Back