my new pit bike whut about it

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks all guys here and i dont know if these pictures will make you all happy?
CIMG4961.jpg

DSCN2896.jpg

DSCN2898.jpg

IMGP0224.jpg

IMGP0224.jpg

IMGP0275.jpg

IMGP0181.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if you need some pictures to see, i have thousands of images here but some are from factory. i will get some more pictures next week for bike riding.

hey nice 1 upload as many as you like its always good to look at pictures

thanks for sharing

yea we don't hear much from chines people who enjoy china bikes as much as us!
Pics of your riding spots and even a vid would be cool!

Thro almost all pit bikes are from China but less Chinese people play this game. Because they are not rich like Australia guys.Most of them are still standing on if having society insurance and eating foods. I like pit bike and riding it.Motorcycle in China is using for family living; but Motorcycle in Au is using for fun. For sure, It's a big fun

lol, your english is pretty good buddy! its a shame that so many of the bikes from china have such poor quality parts. The conditions in australia are pretty rough, and the china quality often just dosnt stand up to the enviroment. What are the bikes in the warehouse pictures you posted? You need to come to Australia and ride.. bring a BIG container of DECENT bikes and bits, and get the miniriders crew to show you around :)

The conditions in australia are pretty rough, and the china quality often just dosnt stand up to the enviroment.

the Chinese bikes stand up fine, it the people that want to pay $2 for the bike and they break that gives the impression they are poor.

If you willing to spend that little extra cash you can get a Chinese bikes that will last you a life time.

Also it when people buy there bike in a box, slap on the front wheel and the handle bars on and then think they can ride off into the sunset and that is the fact that makes a lot of bikes fail.

If they spend the 3 hours to prep the bike up even most of the very cheap end of bikes would last a lot longer, things like tightening the spokes, setting the chain tension, oil change, tightening all the bolts, and a general check over the bike looking for anything out of line and tightening and adj it.

This things just don't get done when most people buy them from the box, bike dealers spend a few hours making sure the bikes up to par for sale.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back