My new ride.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Here is my new ride.
Swapped it for my LXR. Should make my mate Shearer happy.
She is a little stocka with a dodgy bar kit that I will be replacing with a fast 50's set up real soon.
The fork bushes are worn and has caused the fork legs to rub on the circlip giving the legs some nice grooves.
I'll be replacing the springs and legs with some heavy duty type.

She a bit rough but once my wish lets hits it she should come up nice.
I have to change the sprockets. It is really sluggish.I have a feeling its geared for a land speed record.
Its running a 15/32, What ratio do you 50 guys run?? Something around a 13/37??
I will have many more question's in the coming weeks as I nut out this little beauty'

20121112_203738.jpg

sweet lad, should be plenty of opportunities on here to get your hands on some trick bits also, whats the plan later for the engine, an 88 kit or even bigger. Keep us posted on the progress and keep the pics coming.

Thanks mate. I think I'll keep it stock or at most 88 limited. I like been able to ride around the yard.
I could not do that on the lxr without shaking the false teeth out of the old lady next door.
I am going to find it easy to hold back. Every where i look this is some awesome parts for these little things

yeah the lxr woulda been a noisy prick, def get some trick goodies for the fiddy mate, i think i got a coupla more fiddy vids ill do up for ya and post once i get some coin. the bikes have been costing me a bit of late. Good to see ya posting a little more regularly, you went a little AWOL for a while there hahaha.

Nice Damo
Yeah that gearing is for the highway , 13 - 38 or 39 so she picks up a bit quicker
I have a brand new taki cam if your interested

Nice Damo.

So what are you going to race VCM on next year now the LXR is gone?

^^^ Still have the Outlaw? But yeah nice 50 mate, I'm thinking of something similar just to put around the yard ;)

Thanks for The comments boys. I been quiet lately. Working heaps, renovating my house and no computer.
My 50 is a bit of a heap at the moment but i plan on making it into a tidy little unit.

What's that cam you got jase? Suit a stocka does it? How much ya chasing?

Hey Nick. I got another nice lxr to race. Its a newer 1 with a brake conversion. Pc pipe. 177. I ain't missing out on racing Vcm.

I have not got the outlaw any more carlts.Might be buying it back and turning it into a Motard if i get it at the right price.

nice damo looking forward to going for a ride on our tens bloody wish i could work out how to load photos id post mine up aswell and i wreckon ur 50 wont stay stock for long

thanks buddy. Im keen to come ride some trails with ya. need to do a bit of work to it first. i think the most ill go is 88 limited.
I will have to give my key card to My girlfriend to stop me spending money on it or ill go crazy.

open a photo bucket account and use that to put pics on here. its pretty easy

not to bad of a little stocker... lol yeah a takegawa 88cc with the super head! call it a hell of a day ! a

Picked up this Five-0 Impact shock im putting on the 50. Hoping the spring is not too soft for my weight or ill have to sell the shock and get something else.
20121124_160517.jpg

How did I miss this! . Good work damo :) :)
These little bikes are so awesome play'n around riding backyard!

You asking about gearing, I run 13 , 39 on my stocka. 14 , 37 on my 88

Heaps excite'n look forward to seeing little bike in action :)

How did I miss this! . Good work damo :) :)
These little bikes are so awesome play'n around riding backyard!

You asking about gearing, I run 13 , 39 on my stocka. 14 , 37 on my 88

Heaps excite'n look forward to seeing little bike in action :)

Hey mate. Been waiting for your input. I have 13/37 on it now and its heaps better.
The forks on it are totally buggered. I have got the xmas order in for red baron +1 legs. Heavy duty springs.
What's your thoughts on running disc brakes on the front?

hey damo, im not sure how the drums on a crf would pull you up, but if your gonna raise engine capacity id reckon they would be a great mod mate, i have seen on toms crf he runs disc on the front. Any more pics mate, of you roosting in the back yard.

Latest posts

Back