My new ride.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll get the disk brake set up and fork legs kit. After xmas ill strip the bike and strengthen the frame and paint it a decent colour.

^^^ but the green frames are FAST!! local hero got one :) .

I run stock drum brakes on my stocka, limited ,z50's evan on my zed got redgo'd for riding around town.

I have never bent stock frame!! or have any of mates from around home!

me n sam, have crackd the frame brackit holds onto top on motor, just welded em up. never had em brake 2nd time.
have crack'd top motor casting , got welded like 2 year ago n still good today to go.

never had motor fall out or bend frame but!! :)

The stocka's are just so much fun!! battleing play'n around backyard with buddies :)

So the secret to a fast stocka is a green frame. Ill have to remember that.
Ill strengthen the frame a little and might give the engine mounts a little tickle with the welder too.
I love there little things. I want to buy more now. I want dozens of them.

make shore when you start welding more steel in to strengthen frame, not to heat frame up to much on one side as the heat will pull n bend frame outa shape!!! I got frame at home came n 2nd hand bike i bought. mate got it hot hot n raked her out!

Local hero's Fast green frame bike lol.
12102010288.jpg

or maybe its the extra green swinga , forks n bars lol

local hero's bike even looks fast. i would say your right though.its the green bars forks and swing arm that gets it moving.

Yep thats it. northing to do with red baron tall seat! cut down ethere. lol.

So if green not for you, watt color you thinking mite paint frame??

^^^ yep thats it to jase.
the disc brakes easy to damage too, in crash n battleing with buddies

thanks for that Jase. Do you think there will be racing in Nsw?
Hey shearer. think I'll go back to the black frame. Im going to go black,white and silver for a colour scheme.
They are addictive heath. The 50 is where it all began for me. old z 50s.

Latest posts

Back