My Pocket Rocket:D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbombers

Reaction score
hey guys thort i should add some pics of me pocket bike.
ok heres some info...
bort the frame and wheels from the tip lol.
imported the engine, carby, fairings, tank, pegs. (lol can sorta wheelie on the pegs)
put it together and there ya have it.
yester day i took the rear brake off(dont use it) and put the front brake on the left bar so its easier to wheelspin lol
riden it a few times in the last 3 months or so lol so way under used but il try and fix that!:D haha.
any ways what you think? (exept i need to put a muffler on the pipe. haha i took it off and cleaned it)
DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UZusQx9SJT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UZusQx9SJT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
doesn't look too bad dude, bring it out archy to ride one day..

I'm getting rid of my 2 cag's (air cooled pocket bikes) and just going to have my watercooled to ride every so often when i get bored..

your bike does look very kool though! (y) thumbs up

Thanks mate
yer would love to go up lol
every time I go to the speedway I'm like that track looks sweet lol
I'm **** at riding and don't intend to race for comp or anything...
Any days for beginners?
I just like to hammer the throttle on strait path lol

yeah saturdays is practice, just go out and have a whirl.. 20 bucks, need jumper, jeans, elbow and knee pads, helmet, goggles and gloves..

damn sounds like fun, do these things actually go fast tho?

mine is faster than a pee wee 50.. but with good gearing they go about 60-70km

i like the pipe without the muffler look tuff

i think u can do it through photobucket just like photos

the top photo of sikko's, that bike is so good, im tempted. theres a R1 replica for sale around the corner.

Latest posts

Back