My Pocket Rocket:D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you're killing the poor bike!! hahaha...

with stock gearing (6,68) you should be able to do burnouts easy... lol..

i really want a pocket rocket to race at archy!!!
but i just dont have the money!!!
how much you selling yours for matty?
(w00000000t 500th post chea boy halfway to 1000!!!)

You should have brought mine...

Haha yeah money goes fast when your doing a build :( I got paid for my full time work that weeek and next 2 days gone :( haha

Hey Matt, Is that a tuned pipe or a stock pipe? Looks a lil bit bigger than a stock pipe. Also what carburettor do you have on there?

hey mate, it was a "fat boy" exhaust i believe. used to be able to find them on ebay but after a search just then i couldn't. only difference was this one was welded together just before the big bit (don't know what its called haha) instead of the usual springs that hold it together, which made it a b!tch to put it on and off tho.

Yeah, the fatboy exhaust pipes are awesome for top end speed. You can really feel the bike take off just before powerband.

MAtt that is ultra homo Monster / Rockstar & its a pocket bike tisk tisk i expected more from you, they tell me if you mix rockstar & monster together you can make crack!!

Last edited:
MAtt that is ultra homo Monster / Rockstar & its a pocket bike tisk tisk i expected more from you, they tell me if you mix rockstar & monster together you can make crack!!

I'm sorry master, i thought you'd like it if its homo and especially if its ultra homo!? tehe. nah that's what ya get when you have 50 ish packs of the mega cool stickers :)

hey mate,
if you are interested in real power on a pocket bike for cheap, grab yourself a polini or blata replica bike and jet it correctly. once setup properly they are amazing bikes. i have a few ex race bikes for sale if your interested in a very fast bike or getting into racing.
cheers

Mat, Hope you dont mind me posting a pic of my bikes...

Genuine Blata B1 Origami 12hp & top speed about 90kph ( Telefonica )

DSC01988.jpg

This is my cag... modded motor. polished & ported head with headkit
and 14ml delorto carb.. kinda fast cag.

P12-03-07_1811.jpg

all the bikes look good ayy... how much does a brand new 1 set ya back???

and are they road reg-able??

that might be a noob question... lol

nar dont mind at all racer, i like seeing more bikes posted, even tho its a mini forum its good to see pocket bikes too:)
im splitting a pocket rocket with a mate now, just cos neither of us ride them enough (i rode myne like 3 times, hes ridden his once) so wel probly take it and the motards up to archy one practise morning and have a shot:D

Cool, Thanks Mat

Brand new cag.. maybe $250-300 off ebay.. or from a pocket bike shop..

Brand new genuine Blata like mine about $3000, mine is a 2009. The new 2010
are around the $5000-6000.. but they are sik, around 17 hp and full or carbon fibre.

But you can pick up a Blata chinese replica for about $400, (ebay) they are still good though !

Nope cant road rego mate.. :(

Last edited:
u can get them for 199 on ebay buy now. anyone know were i can get the plastics for a cag from? cheers. also the red bits on the motor, did u paint it urself? can you?

hey dude yeah there cheap as now.. im actuly thinkin bout buying another just for fun!

nar the red bits came red... but you could paint em easy as

umm and im not sure where you can buy plastics for em? :/

Latest posts

Back