My Pocket Rocket:D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont bother with the R1's they are crap bikes. impossible to get parts for and they dont have any potential

hey i just noticed mattbombers take those energy drink stickers off that thing

haven't you sold your bikes yet sikko??

nah not yet, i havnt been putting any effort into it for a while but i would like to get rid of them so i have some money for this snowboarding season and for a 250cc dirt bike

I bought a 47cc air-cooled stock standard pocket rocket off ebay 3 years ago in Nth QLD, and just looked after it really well and good fuel and racing pocket rocket oil etc. and was faster than a stock 04 crf50 :) i laughed when he said his honda is so much faster and i had no chance. although it was kinda scary on a bumpy road lol.

I bought a 47cc air-cooled stock standard pocket rocket off ebay 3 years ago in Nth QLD, and just looked after it really well and good fuel and racing pocket rocket oil etc. and was faster than a stock 04 crf50 :) i laughed when he said his honda is so much faster and i had no chance. although it was kinda scary on a bumpy road lol.

tell me of this racing pocket rocket oil??

I run motul 800 ...

Cant remember mate, i saw it at autobarn or a shop like that has a pocket rocket on it, and says racing pocketrocket oil, not very useful i know im sorry, i was running 25:50 oil to fuel ratio.

it was moved because all build threads that are not bike reviews, or builds of jap bikes, now have a sub-forum of their own. makes them easier to track in the future, instead of just getting lost in minichat or general forums...

video added as requested..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UZusQx9SJT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UZusQx9SJT8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

EDIT
hmm, just copy and paste as embedding is being ghey, sorry Mattbombers.

Last edited:
i really want a pocket rocket to race at archy!!!
but i just dont have the money!!!
how much you selling yours for matty?
(w00000000t 500th post chea boy halfway to 1000!!!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back