my pride and joy.gone.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and mate, Unless they have footage of you actually riding on the road or can prove it was you.. they cant take your bike.. But im guessing you shat bricks and didnt even try to denie it was you.. i got off once like that, cop car heard me and saw me as i went around a corner but no in car footage or proof it was me so wallah still have my bike

yeah there are ways of beating the law if you have the knowledge..and the guts lol! to bad about your bike mate..id be crying! haha
dont let it be the end of your pit bike love tho!

i have had 2 other chases on thet bike. first 1 i was so nervous i almost forgot to change gear lol!!i got away from the police on those chases though.i just sat in the woods with my bike for half an hour or so and then just lashed home.

lol do the crime do the time ( in this case no bike! )

should have said! now that u have taken my bikes im gonna deal on the street to make some money to get another one!

why not try it? worth a try... id go back in there and ask what i could do to get it back... and what could i do to prevent it taken of me again

i would be going to any police auctions to see if its being auctioned. in WA if you get your bike or car completley confiscated it goes to auction. you usualy pay less to buy it back than you did in the first place!

P.S NEVER STOP, police chases are the most fun thing to do.

^^^ still thats money out of your pocket, wow i payed 10 thousand and im only paying 8 thousand to buy it back! WOW

yeh dude.. but its not smart.. i found out the hard way about cops ramming you off your bike

yeh fair enuff.... even the cops on bikes are fuken good riders... ive been witness to a kid getting chased.... and the bunny hopped the train tracks and i was like WTF???!!!

when i used to go riden with my mate (on my 2001 cr 250) weed stop for a break on the side of the road and heed cal the f@$kin cops on us for fun crazy f%$ker he is nevva been caught tho

If the coppers in aus catch you after you have ridden away from them and you have your car license can they cancel that or will they just confiscate your bike ?

Latest posts

Back