my pride and joy.gone.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have your car license they cancel it and give you a fine I think and if you dont have your car license then they make you wait longer until you can get it, plus a fine but I dont know for sure.

If you have your car license they cancel it and give you a fine I think and if you dont have your car license then they make you wait longer until you can get it, plus a fine but I dont know for sure.

I know i know!!!!!!!!!!

no coz you would be under suspension, i've been charged like 4 times for driving under suspension (x2 on a honda CRF50 2004) in january when i was put in front of the judge he said the next time i'm in it will be with out doubt a "6 MONTH JAIL TERM"

o yeah they gave me an extra 14months suspension & a $1400 fine

I guess i wont be stopping for them then

those fuck heads! burn the police station on fire! i would, how can they do that those assholes! y did the gy pull u over while u were puttin ur bike back in ur garage!? did he see u riding it on the rode or something????

due, i think i've already posted on this thread & im 2 lazy 2 go 2 the 3rd page 2 see but if i was u i would fikcin burn the cop cars like sik-pj said!
if u don't wonna i can, i have 2 get revenge, i know there is only the FBI in australia because of me! lol

Latest posts

Back