my pride and joy.gone.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millhouse motorcycles

Reaction score
i am gutted, the police have took my thump away and crushed it:mad: they didnt give me a chance to buy her back. i dont think i'll get another now.
Photo-0051.jpg

thumpstar 125. oct 2006-jan 2007

Last edited:
why did they do that were you riding on the road or something im mean shit id be in tears and go crazy at them assholes

wel they give me a warning first.then a month later i waz riding back home from the garage after i had an oil change then i was about to lock it away and they pulled up. im just unlucky

Last edited:
man that sucks i would be so angry i bet when you saw them pull up you shat yourself i would lol wait can they do that crush it i mean isnt it against the law or something.

must suck for them to have done that. i know if they did that to my bike i would be that !*@#ing angry i would find the cop that crush my bike. jack his car up and take all the wheels off and leave the car on bricks. oh then sell the wheels on ebay.lol

man you should just buy a cheap ebay bike, incase it hapens again :D

oy man i suggest you do , write a huge letter of apeal, send it to the police commisioner or something pleading your case, take it to court . i mean if your mate was alowed to buy his back and you did not have that option make the cunts pay !

yeah man its just not fair,they said if i did pay to get it back theyd be watching me like a hawk anyways.Yeah it would be mean as hell if they sent my crushed bike bak!!id try to fix it lol

I've been chased 5 times, Each chase i did not even attempt to stop, even when i was chased through a suburb with no site streets, i ran all the way till i found a ally way i could bail through, pretty crazy but i wasnt going to loose it.. first time i got stopped the cop said i was Fucked ( yes he said fucked ) and that im getting a 1,000 dollar fine and say buy to my bike, lucky he let me off... but after that i never stopped.. a funny moment was when i cruised through a breath test stop on the side of the road ahahaha, ahhh good times, wouldnt do that shit again now just dont have the guts..

Latest posts

Back