My Yx150 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the main concern with genuine crf50 based exhausts is the pipe size.. make sure its at least 28 or 30mm inside diameter

hey the werdist thing happend the other day. we went to this track for a ride and my bike didnt want to start up i ended up roll starting it. but what was strange was that about 1 hour before it started 2nd kick so im trying to figure out why it didnt want to start? im thinking maybe i need a new cdi?

well if you can roll start it.....

but it wouldn't kick start then it shouldn't be your cdi...

or

did it run like total crap when you roll started it?

i cant see it being the cdi if you can roll start it :S
cause you cant start or even run a bike either way without the cdi so im not sure
more detail would help i guess

Andrew

na it ran fine im thinking it maybe flooded it self some how now? i had the fuel turned of but i cant think of anyithing else ither? thanks anyway ;)

na it ran fine im thinking it maybe flooded it self some how now? i had the fuel turned of but i cant think of anyithing else ither? thanks anyway ;)

that's bikes for ya mate some times they have bad days some times there good could of just been a small problem if it keeps doing it all the time then theirs a problem but if you can go out there now start it no trouble then you have no problem...

yeah that was the worst day riding for me haha if i post up a pic soon can someone give me a answer haha its my swing arm it has had a bit shaved out of it due to a loose bolt im think it has a weak point now thanks

so heres the bolt haha
DSCF1157.jpg

and this is what it done...
DSCF1165.jpg

DSCF1164.jpg

what i want to know is it safe?
thanks

sorry to bring up an old post but how far out should the mixture screw be?
thanks

Latest posts

Back