need help...keep losing my head

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headsmess

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
:( i lost a head.
i lost two heads.
actually, ive lost three heads, and where the**** are they, i wonder?
not where i saw them last, thats for sure.
im hoping theyll come back soon, after a hard night out on the piss,
but...
i doubt it.

has anyone else experienced this? losing their head?
so, heads lost, plots lost, faith is lost...
just get lost:p

story of my life...

(i still got three cylinders at least... just call me mighty boy)

dont know:eek:
should be one on a shelf outside my front door...missing
should be two on a shelf in my cargo container...awol...

mabe theyve been abducted:eek: and ill get a ransom note soon....

WTF are you on about :confused: losing your head of your bike or by drinking to much or did some one still your head and your brain?????????????? what is happening to me argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh there goes my head it imploded, all well thats what i get for thinking to much.

:p well, it all started when i wondered wether postie rockers would fit my lifan...so i can find three gearboxes. three cylinders.... and not one damn head in sight:(

um...weed. ah, the memories... im the worst anti smoker now...a retired smoker:rolleyes: quit over two months ago. i think ive gone potty or something now though....:eek:

Hydro withdrawal psychosis ... The neurons aren't firing across the neural bridge and making it to where they're supposed to go ... much like an "old time" switch board operated by a team of drunken blondes ... N-Acetyl-Cysteine and some weight training will get things back in order ...

acetyle cyst what?:p will breathing in acytelene help at all? :eek:working out? whats that?

anyway, i found a pair of rockers...why i was looking for my heads... and that has my even more paranoid than ever now... do aliens probe heads too? and leave rockers alone? weird....

bump! i think i worked it out! scrap yard! alloy ! ahuh!

wtf?

:p weeeeeeee!

Sweetie.... what's going on with all these weeeeeees lately? Lazy bladder? :eek:
You need me to get you some Tena Ladies?? They'll keep you fresh all day. :p

well what can you expect with a name like headsmess really i think you have lost the f@^kin plot!

now now, surely a head couldnt be worth much to scap metal.. my vote still goes to alien abductions..

Maybe Mr Honda has spies living local to you and they have taken them back to the land of shoelace blind folds and are doing thourough tests on probing its inlet and exit ports.. maybe they shaved it.. hmmm headjobs.. on engines people! God some of you think DIRTY!!

I personally HATE misplacing parts! Iv got a set of digital veriner calipers only used once.. someware..

Also a portable DVD player, I can find the car charger and wall charger and remote for, but do you
think I can find the actual unit.. Not a chance..

yet iv got a pastry folder that I have TRIED to make go missing, but it keeps reappearing!

weed..!? Where!!!??

well what can you expect with a name like headsmess really i think you have lost the f@^kin plot!

:eek: did i read that correctly? did i just cop abuse?:eek:

fine...no more help for you!

lol:p at the abductions:p theyre probing my ports as we speak, i bet! oh lord, why does everything keep ringing? im getting dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy....

i had the same problem with a waffle maker...its amazing how you cant lose complete junk.... i keep finding things i thought id thrown out over 15 years ago.... STALKERS!!!! TIME WARPS!!!!!!

lets do the time warp, agaaaaaaaaaain!

omfg, theres someone, or something!!!! knocking at my door! i wonder if its my heads come back to me? wagging their cute lil tails behind them even!!!!!

Latest posts

Back