need help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dosher100

Reaction score
i bought this bike for 25.00 and it runs i want to do a build. i know nothing about mini but have build a lot of other things. so if some can help that would be great. i tryed other site and they just talked about their stuff.

hi,
welcome to miniriders,
there's lots of valuble info here.
is it the bike that is your avatar pic?

50cc 2 stroke?

cheers, craig

yeah the bike in the pic is the one, i cant find any marking on it. the bike was sitting in a barn for 5 yrs and i bought it for my son. i want to do a rebuild on it. it runs but barely i went to a pb something for advice and they just ingore me. thank yall for the responce back i started tear down and i have build many of hotrods and man you have to be a brain surg to just get the motor out. i have a few pics of the bike. but i dont know anything about these bikes. like what size it is the speed of it that type of stuff. i got three other scooter types in the deal. can i get a carb kit at a lawnmower shop stuff like that we dont have any pocket bike shops around here.

maybe try terry at firepower minis, FPM
he is a site sponsor here, the bright green ads up the top of the page etc
or there is a link on the lh side of the page way down below your username, avatar etc
im sure if he cant help you, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

ebay has heaps of parts etc for the pitbikes too,
type in 50cc dirt bike, mini bike, pocket bike etc etc,
do a worldwide search, it's sometimes cheaper buying parts direct from china too

cheers
here's a few bits to get you started, click on this link
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?r...arts_Accessories&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283

thanks

thanks alot i put some pics in my abulm so if you look i took several pics of it im just fired up

thanks for the repon to my question i pulled the motor and now i need to know if should just buy a new carb are were can you get a kit i went by a lawn mower shop and the guy showed 3 r 4 different kits all he could say was is that on a scooter. if i get a new carb what should i get like a upgrade. oh yeah the key says leipai does that mean anything.

Latest posts

Back