Neighbors Complaining

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonbutey

Reaction score
hi
i have this one chick across the road complaining
and i jus road my bike out the front for some fun
and she came over to my house saying that im not aloud to ride it out the front
but im on my own land
is it true im not aloud
and can i ride it on the road cause its a 50 thats what ive herd?

so ppl tell me asap cause then i can piss her off more :D

ahh k
well i ddnt think i could ride ont he road but i do anyways lmaoo
like back streets n stuff
but
im pretty sure i can ride out the front on my own land even if cops do come
but i jus wanted to double check anyways

you can ride on your own land.... best bit is stock crf 50's are no louder than a lawn mower around 80 decible's i think so a noise complaint is not valid

you can still get in trouble for riding on your own land, its classified as disturbing the peace. contacting your local council and asking the relevent questions regarding noise pollution, DB levels, etc will give you the ultimate answer thou.

now.. as for riding on the roads.. if thats what turns you on, then ok.. but PLEASE dont advertise it. keep it to yourself. Its not a LEGAL thing to be doing, its not a SAFE thing to be doing. Certainly isnt a cool thing, and the time will come and a car will clean you up and you will be blaming them when you are the one at fault. There are enough accidents on Australian roads involving REGISTERED LICENSED riders, we DO NOT NEED wankers on pit bikes, adding to te already rising road toll..

Do US and Everyone in your neighbourhood a favour and STOP RIDING ON THE ROADS.

you can still get in trouble for riding on your own land, its classified as disturbing the peace. contacting your local council and asking the relevent questions regarding noise pollution, DB levels, etc will give you the ultimate answer thou.

now.. as for riding on the roads.. if thats what turns you on, then ok.. but PLEASE dont advertise it. keep it to yourself. Its not a LEGAL thing to be doing, its not a SAFE thing to be doing. Certainly isnt a cool thing, and the time will come and a car will clean you up and you will be blaming them when you are the one at fault. There are enough accidents on Australian roads involving REGISTERED LICENSED riders, we DO NOT NEED wankers on pit bikes, adding to te already rising road toll..

Do US and Everyone in your neighbourhood a favour and STOP RIDING ON THE ROADS.

ok thats fair enough
but the day if i get cleaned up i they will deffs be in fault cause driving on the foot path is wrong
cause i dont ride in the middle of the road i will cross a road to goto a field or park
but i wont ride on it
i ride on foot paths or back streets and theres heaps near me which are one way roads

THE END

ok thats fair enough
but the day if i get cleaned up i they will deffs be in fault cause driving on the foot path is wrong
cause i dont ride in the middle of the road i will cross a road to goto a field or park
but i wont ride on it
i ride on foot paths or back streets and theres heaps near me which are one way roads

THE END

Foot path, being for people WALKING or RUNNING!! NOT there for pitbikes OR pushbikes to be ridden on. YOU WILL BE AT FAULT. BELIEVE ME. you obviously have no intention of taking what we say into any sort of practise so I dont understand why you even bothered posting the thread in the first place. Your attitude shows your maturity, and if thats anything to go by, then just another spoilt teenager, whos parents gave in and let them get a pitty, now with noware to ride, the last resort is the front yard or on the road. I pitty your neighbours and hope they do something about you. maybe then the reality will set in that doing things the RIGHT way IS better than doin things the WRONG way.

well yeah im young but 18
ive worked since i was 16
and have been working ever since
n no my parents didnt spoil me as i got kicked out of home
so ive worked for my stuff
like ive worked my bike's, cars n everything that i have at my home
so
yeah barred at the point of giving up

ah fools you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink it

i love the sound of bikes and hot cars ,but if you lived near me i'd smak you right in the nose

Snitchy internets number one tuff guy.

Promoting violence and making threats over the internet look out kids snitchy will come and get you!!!!!!!

Snitchy internets number one tuff guy.

Promoting violence and making threats over the internet look out kids snitchy will come and get you!!!!!!!

He is not promoting violence and he is not making any threats, he is simply saying what he would do about it. Obviously he wouldn't go straight up to the person and smack him with out asking him to stop riding but if he asked you to stop riding due to noise and you ignore him and ride anyway then you deserve a good backhand at the very least.

Very true I_THUMP. I guess I've got lucky neighbors as I don't have any complaints and my bike is VERY loud. I've only been asked to turn my bike off twice by the same neighbor because there husband sometimes does night shifts.

The people who live both sides of me have young children so I asked what time they all go sleep and say for my instance it's 8:00pm. I just simply ride before 8:00pm and then stop when it gets nearing that time. I often only ride my bike for 10 minutes and that's it. Track days, I ride it all day long.

Jason: Good luck on your maturity, you'll get more mature one day.

my neighbours kids have pittys aswell makes things abit easier.

How is that a maturity problem
if you live where i do, Im pretty sure you would be doing the same thing and so would everyone else.

i don't go riding my bike around the block day in and day out,
i live across from a field which leads to a dirt track which goes for a while n ends up behind the airport.

Im usually riding around there most of the time.

so don't go thinking Im immature because you and everyone else on here have never met me

Last edited:
mate its just you come on here "bragging" about you riding illegly when honestly we dont want to hear about it and dont encourage it. if you have to cross a road and a paddock to get where you ride push it, my advice is if you insist on riding it where your not suppose to dont advertise it on a public forum.

well i guess you wont like me fools cause i'm one of the people that ride pushey's on the footpath
i have done so since i was a kid and have no intention of riding on the road with you crazy pricks on it i'd get killed

as for snitchy jason i'd be scared he's the tuffest keyboard warrior i've eva met!!!!

p.s dont ride ya bike on the road ya just end up paying for those asshole beurocrats that hate motorbikes and stop us riders from having tracks public or private

sheeeesh

Just got told off for riding my ktm on the road.

Despite me having a licence and riding a rego'd bike.

People have become idiots......

i don't agree with riding on the road and all that.....but im pretty sure if your neighbors boundary is 50mtrs from yours and your bike doesn't exceed the DB limit then the cops cant do squat:D nor can your neighbor

i don't agree with riding on the road and all that.....but im pretty sure if your neighbors boundary is 50mtrs from yours and your bike doesn't exceed the DB limit then the cops cant do squat:D nor can your neighbor

ok awsome thats wat i wanted to hear
thank you.

Latest posts

Back