never deal with edzy "casey edhouse"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

146cc_outlaw

Reaction score
hey guys just letting you no not to ever deal with edzy as some of you would no i had a 7.1mm lift cam for same on an auction site "oztion.com.au" and edzy placed 5 bids within 2 days of auction ending and he won it for $54 and i think thats really cheap and now he has just said to me that he no longer wants the cam and this is what he wrote

"sorry mate not fammiliar with the ozuction platform couldnt retract my bid sorry for the inconvienence"

and i think this is fcuking bull shit and he has stated that he is starting a mini moto company and i have read all the posts about it an i think he is just a big fake that wants to take ppl's money so if your going to buy something for your moto just go to online sites in the USA and just order through them cos its the safest way and your not going to get fcuked over by edzy oh and guys just a tip if you going to bid on anyones auctions and you want to remove your bid just send the seller a msg and he can remove it for you i hope this has just saved ppl money and edzy this dosnt look good for you i think you need to stick to what you no and running a business is not one of them!!!!!

Last edited:
same username on this site!?? keeps advertsising cheap parts in geelong melb!??

well ive already invested some $55 i think it was and that was for a irk and just waiting for it.. i think he said sometime next week but its ok my brother had alot of trouble with freighted parts a supplier of the guy my bro was getting his stuff off was feeding them both s**t so they were discussing putting a hit on him.., *cough cough* and my brother was saying that for $60 he cant organize a kneecap to be done and $120 for both,..

im feeling pritty secure

Well I hope that Mr [email protected] (up to his nuts in chickens guts ?) doesn't try to jerk whoever buys the cam around by thinking he's got 1 month to post it like he tried on me with a twin pipe chromo frame ..........:p Small world !!!!!!!! :D (need I say more aside from ..... thank f'ck I paid by paypal and got a quick forced refund ?????)

All be wary and check this out :

eBay My World - icreatedmyusername

Dear xxxxx ,

This email confirms that you have paid [email protected] $142.34 AUD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *COCKFARMER".

Payment Details

Purchased From:icreatedmyusername
Transaction ID:4A776511YL3273309

Item Number Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal
330058376894 NEW Super Strong Chromo Extended Long Frame THUMPSTAR 1 $89.99 AUD $89.99 AUD

Postage & Packing via Regular to 232XX:
(includes any seller packing fees) $50.00 AUD
Postage Insurance (not offered): --
Seller Discounts (-) or Charges (+):
(seller discounts, services, etc.) $2.35 AUD
Total: $142.34 AUD
Note:Hi , I added $2.35 to cover registered postage ! I will leave positive feedback for you upon delivery of the item ! Thanks and ~ Have a Good Day !

Last edited:
Mr cockfarmer is icreatedmyuselessbrain ........ he knows who he is ....... :p

l0l guys im lost with wats going on

who are yous talking about edzy or 146 outlaw?????

Ask edzy what email address 146 outlaw gave him and we'll be 100 % positive that it's one and the same guy .... a case of the pot calling the kettle BLACK !!!!! :p

im really lost
i never said i didnt want it?
wtf
all this bad shit for nothing?
i really want the cam
it is dirt cheap.

some one filll me in

arhh rite :p so cactus youve had abit of trouble with our complainted :p LOL

arrhh funny fuuny sooo funny XD

but hang on.. just reading over it agian, how many of you upset boys have bought directlly from edzy? not many im guessing and I am also guessing that 146 outlaw is only upset and having his 5 cents worth case his action didnt go the way hey was hoping, ppl f**k up everyday and id like to know how many times this happends a day on ebay.. thats all part and parcel of sellin s**t online and especially in an auction...

and as for taking shots at edzy rep as a seller youve probbly got nothing on him as you havent bought from him so i wouldnt be looking there for a cheep shot, and also its not like you havent f**ked up be4 as i dont know the complete story but im sure cactus would be too kind to share so id give her a rest boi ;)

i agreed with ducar =D

Last edited:
im really lost
i never said i didnt want it?
wtf
all this bad shit for nothing?
i really want the cam
it is dirt cheap.

some one filll me in

Well , if he's the same ... icreatedmyusername ... who was on ebay then his record shows that he's a scam artist who would most like rip you off or at least jerk you around for weeks on end ..... and he's gone over to oztion because he was kicked off ebay ! Scammers deliberately create problems for no apparent reason .........

If it IS him ...... get the cam sent via COD and hope you don't get a stock ducar cam :p ...... the only other options are risky ...... you should at the very least get him to post via registered post so that there's a record that he posted something to your address with the date sent and get him to email you the rego'd post # ......... otherwise he can BS that he sent it and it got lost in the mail ......

his email is "cockfarmer"

hope i meet him at a track meet one day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back