New 155cc TTR style

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one thing tho, it looks lowered in the rear..the seat drops off in angle....is that standard or have you altered it...or is the shock on its way out..

Thats how it was brand new , so shouldn't be the shock. and i haven't adjusted anything at all so im sure you could raise it if needed.

the Fork angle is a little steep so it helps being a little low in the back to.

But really you have to ride one of these things , words cant describe how good this thing feels compared to any other minibike out there!

I have had a few bikes , so im not just saying this , its on a hole new level compared to anything else.

I really need to get a review happening. :rolleyes:

thats funny
i didn't like em that much well compared to my own bike

the main reason on both the pitster and the dirtmax and this one i found the back end way to heavy and i had to work alot harder in the air to chuck her into landings (mind you i could just be used to my feather weight alloy bike)

i will admit the linkage works great on the ground gives really good drive out of corners and through acceleration bumps and the heavy arse kept the back wheel on the ground a bit under heavy braking

i do ride abit different to most and have a few kg weight disadvantage over wogtaz

i, like you thump have my reservations about the linkage itself it's the same setup in the motovert 250 (puzey) and i've seen alot of them seat to back wheel. but these have held up so far and reefy is hitting 75ft on his.

time will tell on reliability

thats funny
i didn't like em that much well compared to my own bike

the main reason on both the pitster and the dirtmax and this one i found the back end way to heavy and i had to work alot harder in the air to chuck her into landings (mind you i could just be used to my feather weight alloy bike)

Thats funny to i find this alot lighter in the rear them my klx? maybe the klx was Heavy in the rear..

But yer could just take getting used to .

I did find it alot different in the air then my klx , but only took a few jumps to get use to and it definitely felt alot lighter in the air and easier to move .

Could also take abit of adjusting the suspension to change the way it shoots you off the upramp.

true the bike i rode was set up for a light ass fmx'r

and only did bout 6 or so laps but still couldn't get used to it my bike is pretty light i can bunny hop it standing still

Apparently that motor comes in like a 175cc version. Was posted on another site. Will see if I can find some more info out.

That would be this motor

picture.php

175cc engine specs:
single cylinder,4 strocks,oil cooling.
Borexstroke(mm):63x55
Displacement(ml): 172cc
Max.Power(HP): 20HP
Max.Torque:14N.m
Ignition method: CDI
Lubrication method: pressure and splash
Starting method: kick start
Cluch method: manual wet multi-plate
Net weight: 21kg

As seen here dirt bike engine,CNC engine parts,bigmini,dirt bike manufacture,pit bike,dirt bike parts,pitsterpro,BBR, motovert ,sdg shape dirt bike

^^^^^and it still has that faaaaaaarken homooooooo butterfly valve type carby... when will those funny little chinamen learn... It's OKO, or No Go.... dammit.

its a 155z style head
and lolz.. Borexstroke(mm):63x55...thats only 171... always gettin shafted by these guys....

and yeah 20hp out of that carb...yeah right....only thing those carbs are good is throwin at the dog

Yeah it is a zonger based motor but yeah dont ever believe what any of these companies tell you when they quote hp figures.

Latest posts

Back