New bike for ODES

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snicko54

Reaction score
10406962_1429721643979045_7063506643154863038_n[1].jpg seen this tonight on facebook coming soon to odes this pic is all I have on it and ive been told very little about it as I know a odes dealer its only a 125cc and I herd its priced at $1890 not too sure if its worth that much coin they could of made a better bike if they want there brand name to be known and to start making a name for themselves to compete with the big names like pitsterpro,ciniworx,dhz,braaap and so on don't see it being much of a competition bike on the track when most ppl are running 160cc or daytonas 150/190cc with better component set ups and to me looks some what like atomic fuse what do you guys think

yeah agreed,
the frame looks smaller than a Fuse i think ? and the Odes is $1000 dearer ?
i wonder why they used a front clutched 125 engine in it?
the GPX125 would have been a better choice as a minimum

Yeah kinda looks like that new generation of bike is going to have some new frames coming with them. Like the Elstar we're looking at not to long ago. I think it looks decent...but for almost the same price you can pretty much get an LXR roller and chuck a 125 pos in it...and have a far better bike with linkage. Looks good I like that plastics on it, will be interesting to see if this is like the base model or something??

engine don't look any different to a lifan 125 to me if they want to make a name for there company they could of thought out of the box

engine don't look any different to a lifan 125 to me if they want to make a name for there company they could of thought out of the box

Well it may just be a concept photo....you'd expect it wouldn't be $1800 coming with just a lifan 125!? Although the photo shows what looks like a lifan 125... I'd expect they wouldn't sell many when you can get way better bikes for that money.

Looks better than a crf 110 but why not make there own style plastics. Guess its like a braaap, over priced china bike.

odes also have there own mcf 50 it has the ttr50 plastics style in white and are like almost $90 for a basic 50c bike 981316_139862042869618_1289695294_o[1].jpg

so they are all over priced but not going to do there brand name any good in the mini market

red frame and clamps are cool. if its 1800 its not worth it with a 125 lifan. gpx125 maybe then it'll be abit more reasonable

Last edited:
agree with you motovert24 with the gpx125 they could of made it the ultimate 125cc set up if they used there smarts and they will wonder why they wont sell many when they could of build a mean set up woth while at there price

Latest posts

Back