New Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_GDFP

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Coming along nicely:)

10-05-10009.jpg

Woggy pictures by firepowerminis - Photobucket

Is that Woggy's motor ?

Looks nice mate ... he's gunna be frothing

Anyway welcome to mr mate

welcome terry when ya gonna send me some stickers haha...

Welcome mate (even though you been a member longer than me :D)

looking forward to seeing your future input to MR.

welcome terry when ya gonna send me some stickers haha...

Finally got some of the new logo ones in. I'll put a few in the mail, unless you trust Woggy to forward them:) Send me your addy, otherwise:)

I haven't been over (down?) here much lately, but since I got booted off the Planet Minis for 10 days, I figured I'd re-acquaint myself with your bunch. lol

I haven't been over (down?) here much lately, but since I got booted off the Planet Minis for 10 days, I figured I'd re-acquaint myself with your bunch. lol

Yeah we all seen your handy work...lol

hopefully you wont just disapear back to PM once your jail time has been served..

Finally got some of the new logo ones in. I'll put a few in the mail, unless you trust Woggy to forward them:) Send me your addy, otherwise:)

good to have you on board!!

but planet minis are the biggest crooks, you wont get booted off for telling the truth

Yeah, I mighta had this time-out coming. Bastards have figured out that slinging mud at me gets them a brick to the skull. lol

I'll be around here more regular, now that it's getting cold enough for business to taper off.

Cheers!

Taky 4v that I did a few months ago. Pretty nice, but not a real revver. More 450-like, signs off at 10.5-ish. Monster in the middle, though.

563b1fd7.jpg

I've learned, over the years, that a dirty sock is a better receptacle. Already dirty, and the stuff doesn't go all cold & slimy in yer Levi's.

DSC_0037.jpg

oh wow... keep the pics coming there awesome!!

also do you know if its possible to get a klx engine in a pitster pro x4r

oh wow... keep the pics coming there awesome!!

also do you know if its possible to get a klx engine in a pitster pro x4r

Thanks! No sense only sharing with the Yanks. lol

KLX/X4 likely needs a frame stretch. Bastard is long. Maybe a 10/12 or 12/12 version, but they're squirrely as shit.
I'd look at a Nice, if you wanna Jap-up the Pitster.

Thanks! No sense only sharing with the Yanks. lol

KLX/X4 likely needs a frame stretch. Bastard is long. Maybe a 10/12 or 12/12 version, but they're squirrely as shit.
I'd look at a Nice, if you wanna Jap-up the Pitster.

um when you say 10/12 and 12/12 your talking about wheels arent you??

ha .has the motor got a updated shift star in it? was never mentioned, i dont really have a clue whats in it lol . if theres anything else the bottom end mite need let us no.

ha .has the motor got a updated shift star in it? was never mentioned, i dont really have a clue whats in it lol . if theres anything else the bottom end mite need let us no.

Billet shift star, CHP quick-shift, Taky close-ratio and clutch. Pretty solid setup. Check the album link in the post with the pic, for the rest of the internal shots.

Latest posts

Back