New: CRF150RB

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunny29er

Reaction score
hey guys just thought id show you my 2008 Honda CRF150RB i just got

Things im gunna do
-ASV levers
-New Graphics kit
-Maybe FMF Exhaust
-Red Radiotor Lines

photo1-7.jpg

photo2-7.jpg

photo3-4.jpg

photo4-3.jpg

Wow mate I am impressed. Looks the goods mate.
+ reps to you :D

Carlton

Nice man have fun with it who payed for it cause i want one but they charge through the roof for these bikes but there so fricken good :(

god your rich? Lol damnn want one so bad but we all no im not ever gunna get one lol any way nice bike would love to see a vid of it man

Not too bad mate considering it looks in pretty shmick nick.

How many hours on it?

Looking at getting one for my nephew.

hours no clue. But when i got it i was a bit disappointed about the sticker kit its was all scratched up but i orded a new one and custom number plates (gunna start racing soon) and ASV levers so i should get that this or next week

how bigs your nephew and age

Last edited:
hours no clue. But when i got it i was a bit disappointed about the sticker kit its was all scratched up but i orded a new one and custom number plates (gunna start racing soon) and ASV levers so i should get that this or next week

how bigs your nephew and age

He is 14. Coming off a drz, this is the next step up. He is a great rider. Only problem is he is pretty short. If these had electric start that would be awesome. Better off getting something bigger now rather than buying another bike in 12 months time.

Looks so nice mate, so you bought it used of someone?
Way better looking than mine :)

yer a guy in kurri kurri

He is 14. Coming off a drz, this is the next step up. He is a great rider. Only problem is he is pretty short. If these had electric start that would be awesome. Better off getting something bigger now rather than buying another bike in 12 months time.

you could buy him a 150 small wheel or buy a big wheel and put small wheels on it so when he grew you could put the big wheels on without having to buy hole new swing arm, brake lines ect like if your where if upgrading a small wheel bike to a big wheel

hope that makes sense

Latest posts

Back