new custom pipe

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey58

Reaction score
24mm out of the head then it steps ups to 32mm under the footpegs

full mandrel bent stainless steel

PIC_2134.jpg

PIC_2135.jpg

PIC_2136.jpg

Have you done any experimenting with pipe sizes combined with dyno testing to see what produces the most power or are your sizes guess work ???

done heaps of experimenting with diffrence size pipes but not with a dyno( none small enuf around hear)

runs very sweet with this pipe no flats spots and sounds sweet i got a video somewhere ill try find it

Have u found a good size pipe combo?

Last edited:
picture isnt working for me.

sweet man very nice......i take u have put the 150 in ya

whats so different on your pipe now??...that you got a header that fits finally??...same yoshi clone then before to me..:p

BTW...what happened to that daytona150...gone up in smoke too...like some I heard of??:D

^^^^looks like the 150 in the pic to me............hey corey wats the filter under your rear guard meant for?

Last edited:
lol the last 2 pipes arnt the same in any part thats all what is different.

header that fits wtf u on about?

yer that the 150trex in it atm..... it haul arse dam nice motor

the filter under the rear guard is a breather filter for the oil catch can system.

Look sweet.

But how can you spend that dam much on a bike and still have stock graphics?

done heaps of experimenting with diffrence size pipes but not with a dyno( none small enuf around hear)

runs very sweet with this pipe no flats spots and sounds sweet i got a video somewhere ill try find it

Have u found a good size pipe combo?

I haven't experimented with pipes for horizontal engines but I have for vertical engines and done stop watch timing over a measured distance ... It's just that a 24 mm header pipe seems a little small for a 150 cc engine ... I have a dyno tuned and developed DG snake pipe made for XR Hondas and I put some info on Thumpertalk a while back as Xr Evo .... I converted mm to inch for the Yanks so you'll have to convert it back .. LOL ..

need help selecting tubing dia. & pipe for custom exhaust - ThumperTalk

i cannot beleave all the money on this bike and you still using stock China crap Grips!!!! they are so gayyyyyy

but still nice bike

o.... well ive only seen and used the rip offs and my god they suck some serious balls!!! and there on like every stock china bike...

whats with the pod filter at the back lol looks retart.

Latest posts

Back